• The Undertaker

• BAtista

• Rey Mysterio

• Shawn Michaels

• OTHER (Please Specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Jericho IMO shouldn't be the top guy. The Undertaker should be. Chris Jericho is great, but he got fired in 2004 and then came back three years later in a feud with Orton and I don't even think he beat Orton for the title. And before 2004. He was pretty good, a solid upper midcard wrestler for sure. Now he's amazing, but with adding all that up, I don't think Jericho should be the top guy. The Undertaker I think is the top guy, with Triple H a very close second, and The Rock a very close third.

You do realize Jericho being "fired" was part of a storyline right? Just making sure...I love Taker but I wouldn't put him even in the top 3. Taker misses to many shows and takes a month off here and there to often, and really only cranks it up in a important match situation. Jericho/Angle and HBK/Trips all deserve nominations for this, I suppose it all boils down to a matter of opinion on who you like the most as you can go anyway with those 4. My beef with Trips is what 4/5 people say and that he gets what he wants because who he sleeps with which is mostly true, but he's also really damn good when he wants to be. Angle is balls to the wall and really the best technical/mat Wrestler of the 4. Jericho is the most diverse as he's truly evolved since coming back to WWE a few years ago. HBK is the greatest overall performer of all time succeeding Ric Flair in that department, I think he sealed that a few years ago.

You do realize Jericho being "fired" was part of a storyline right? Just making sure...I love Taker but I wouldn't put him even in the top 3. Taker misses to many shows and takes a month off here and there to often, and really only cranks it up in a important match situation. Jericho/Angle and HBK/Trips all deserve nominations for this, I suppose it all boils down to a matter of opinion on who you like the most as you can go anyway with those 4. My beef with Trips is what 4/5 people say and that he gets what he wants because who he sleeps with which is mostly true, but he's also really damn good when he wants to be. Angle is balls to the wall and really the best technical/mat Wrestler of the 4. Jericho is the most diverse as he's truly evolved since coming back to WWE a few years ago. HBK is the greatest overall performer of all time succeeding Ric Flair in that department, I think he sealed that a few years ago.

Yeah, I know it was part of a storyline. I remember that.

I don't think HBK, Flair, or the guys you mentioned at the top would make it. Like I said, the wrestling world and the real world was too sporadic and these guys had their ins and outs. And like you said, it's a matter of opinion. I know Jericho is amazing and has evolved a lot, but he came back a little too late to be wrestler of the decade I think.

As much as I HATE them it's between , Orton, Cena and Triple HHH. More likely HHH as he's been in the champion scene for the decade and is a 13 time world champion.

My personal has been Edge, has been my favourite wrestler when I was younger and when I came back to wrestling he was still there as top heel.

look at cena's wrestling performances) no where near as good as micheals jericho or angle my choice is between hbk or jericho9 and beacause of jerichos awesome heel turn he wins it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back