• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania XXXIV

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
I think WrestleMania XXXIV is going to a huge event, and I would love it if it were in Philadelphia!! There's only one Main Event that could be held at the Linc...

Lesnar vs. Punk II - The Rematch
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title match

WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar
vs.
UFC Middleweight Champion, CM Punk

Imagine the the reaction. The World would go nuts!! We could even have a Paul Heyman Guys Curtain Call.

Of course, CM Punk would walk out as UFC Middleweight AND WWE World Heavyweight Champion. It's the only way with WWE's 50/50 booking. I'd love to see CM Punk at a UFC press conferences with both the Big W and the Big Octagon Belts. I have his first Title defense at the Biggest Event of the Summer. That gives the Champion of Champions at least 4 months to flaunt the history making achievement.

At SummerSlam 2018, after the rubber match between Lesnar and Punk, where Punk retains, A. J. Styles cashes in his Gold Money In The Bank briefcase, and Phil Brooks goes back to the Octagon.

Hahaha, good post! What is this??? The diary/mad libs/wet dreams of one Phil Brooks and his fanboys?? Haha, good stuff!

Don't forget his smash match against Triple H at Survivor Series 2018, holding the UFC Middleweight Championship and WWE World Heavyweight Championship for the next 5 years straight whilst headlining every Wrestlemania, laying waste to The Rock, John Cena, and making Vince join the 'CM Punk kiss my ass club' when he simultaneously retires as champ on the spot in Chicago!

Thinking realistically, the matches you want for Wrestlemania 34 are just impossible.

and Wrestlemania 34 is too far but you can think about Wrestlemania 33 though.

:devil:

CM Punk at Wrestlemania? Won't happen, I am aware the IWC would soil their nappies for it, but he pretty much burned his Bridges with WWE when he walked out in January 2014.

Now let’s think about this. Vince McMahon has cut off / banned SuperStars in the past who were much more important to the WWE than CM Punk, who some are now considered Legends and few of them are now certified WWE Hall Of Famers. “Burning bridges” is no longer a problem in 2016 when you can just “fly”. Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Bruno Sammartino, all had a problem with the WWE and Vince McMahon, all are much more important to the WWE than CM Punk, all are WWE Hall Of Famers, one way or another.

IF CM Punk pulls out the unexpected and somehow gets his hands on a UFC Championship Title Belt, none of you think Vince McMahon and Dana White would even consider the chance to make a ridiculous amount of money together?? This is Wrestling’s version of Pacquiao vs. Mayweather. This is Wrestling’s version of Manning vs. Brady. This is Wrestling’s version of Bryant vs. James. This could be the last biggest Main Event...if CM Punk can win the Big Octagon Belt...and bring it to the WWE Universe for a few months…something Brock Lesnar couldn’t do.

I've been in WrestleZone for a long time. I’ve seen worse ideas on this message board, and I’ve seen even worse responses of people shooting down ideas without even thinking of an argument or alternative. I get that some people lack imagination or just have nothing better to do, but come on, you trolls. Can’t you see the money that could be made here…if Punk becomes UFC Champion?? This match is probably the biggest match that anyone can think of for a future WrestleMania as far as name recognition goes. Look at the product today and tell me there are 2 SuperStars on the roster that can put more butts in the seats than these two, if it were to happen.

Plus the fact that Philadelphia has a shot at hosting WrestleMania again. I missed WrestleMania XV here in Philly. I was living in Miami at the time. The Main Event was my number 2A favorite (at the time my number 1 favorite) of all time vs. my number 2B favorite (at the time my number 2 favorite) of all time. Let me have this, at the very least, on this thread, if not in reality.

WWE and UFC presents…
WrestleMania XXXIV
Lesnar - Punk II
To determine the World’s Ultimate Wrestling and Fighting Entertainment Champion!!

WrestleMania XXXIV is Philadelphia? Absolutely not. The town is a dump. The weather sucks. Despite having a global blend of fans attend there would still be a massive number of annoying self righteous homers buying up tickets. WWE should actually ban all WM ticket sales in the 216 and 267 area codes.

It's 215, you Divas Champion. Where are you from?? Would WrestleMania be better if it were held where you're at?? Say something else about my city. Get on topic or get off my thread.

It's 215, you Divas Champion. Where are you from?? Would WrestleMania be better if it were held where you're at?? Say something else about my city. Get on topic or get off my thread.

So much for being the "City of Brotherly Love." Actually I wouldn't mind Mania being held in Philly, it's close enough to Toronto that it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg to get there, could possibly make a week of it and drive down.

Don't know anything about the crowds that would attend, hopefully they would be alright, but if last years Rumble was any indication, it would be a bumpy ride.

As for the topic at hand, I just can't see Dana White letting Punk anywhere near the WWE, especially if he's holding a title. That kind of makes me laugh at the thought of Punk holding a UFC belt to be honest, I think he's going to get his ass handed to him. He's more of a specialty act there, a one hit wonder so to speak. And I hope that last sentence doesn't describe his first fight.

The only way Punk will come back to the WWE is because he failed in UFC. Hoping that doesn't happen, but those guys are gunning for him. Dana White is like McMahon in a way, he doesn't give a shit as long as it makes him money. White protected Ronda Rousey to an extent but Punk is no Rousey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back