WrestleMania 27 Viewing Party (UK)

This makes me wish I knew anyone near me who liked wrestling. I suppose Angel is only an hour away. I could invite him over to sit on my lap and watch a stream of Wrestlemania on my laptop.

I'm having a Wrestlemania party myself, a whole two other people will be there with me, but it worked for the Rumble.

It'll be way cooler than this shindig.

While I still gotta wait til Friday to find what's what. Currently, it looks like I will be coming from Essex for this if I do go, so it's cheaper there as it's about £50 total (returns to London, Glasgow and Airdrie), obviously extra to include food as well. The other thing is that I am now confirmed to be two weeks off and that weekend falls in-between.

If I do go, then I'll be able to get my WZCW stuff fixed up in the week so by the time Saturday comes, Kingdom Come would be rolling. But as said, all depends on the Friday as I need to see how much I get that payday, I already got the inconvenience of work being dicks to do training and not coughing up the dosh for it next week and won't see that back until April. So like I said, Friday is the key thing.

While I still gotta wait til Friday to find what's what. Currently, it looks like I will be coming from Essex for this if I do go, so it's cheaper there as it's about £50 total (returns to London, Glasgow and Airdrie), obviously extra to include food as well. The other thing is that I am now confirmed to be two weeks off and that weekend falls in-between.

If I do go, then I'll be able to get my WZCW stuff fixed up in the week so by the time Saturday comes, Kingdom Come would be rolling. But as said, all depends on the Friday as I need to see how much I get that payday, I already got the inconvenience of work being dicks to do training and not coughing up the dosh for it next week and won't see that back until April. So like I said, Friday is the key thing.

If you are coming, then I will be over the moon. As I said though, there is no harm in coming up on Saturday and posting your WZCW commitments from my laptop. Still, I understand that cost will be a factor for you but you should know that if you come up on the Saturday, I have no problems paying for food for you.

My local snooker club is doing a Mania party but I cant go as Mondays are crazy busy at work at the moment.

Whats the turnout gonna be like for this bad boy?

Or

Who is going to this viewing party of yours David? Anyone interesting?

Well, so far it is me, Lee and Tasty (I think). Plus the people who are coming from my brothers side of things. There will be beer and nibbles. Just your style, Miko.

If I broke up from Uni literally a week later. Honestly streaming PPV's off my computer just doesn't do it for me and I've never had the opportunity to enjoy watching a show with another wrestling fan. I want to go but it's just impossible. Rum and pepsi for me I guess.

You;re not trying hard enough then. Take a day off and treat yourself.

He's a scouser, he needs at least a week to organise a white fan to steal all your stuff.

Please. It would take me a week to do that. Being a Scouser means he could do this in one phone call.

Too right! I once..... oh wait. That's probably not gonna fill you with confidence.

Scotland indeed.

Yeah I'll try my darndest. I've got a family birthday, essay, two presentations and practical work to write between then. Missing the Monday is the easier part.

yeah but family birthday and essays are a priority really.

:lmao:

Don't compromise anything else for us. WrestleMania will be just as good in the comfort of your own house and it will disrupt you a whole lot less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back