ABC Party?

So M_F, is being a lame party pooper and has decided against the ABC party :( I just called Alex and told him I was sick(I'm a horrible person). But I tried on my costume, and there was no way I was gonna go, when just walking around in it made things fall out of place. So M_F's friends, and his "future"husband are out having a blast, while I'm going to be a prude and do homework. FML :(

So M_F, is being a lame party pooper and has decided against the ABC party :( I just called Alex and told him I was sick(I'm a horrible person). But I tried on my costume, and there was no way I was gonna go, when just walking around in it made things fall out of place. So M_F's friends, and his "future"husband are out having a blast, while I'm going to be a prude and do homework. FML :(

Aww you should've told him the truth. I'm sure he'd be fine with it.

Flames Out
Dragon

Aww you should've told him the truth. I'm sure he'd be fine with it.

Flames Out
Dragon

But gay people aren't suppose to be prudes. We are suppose to be fun, wild, and all that jazz :( On a happy note he said he "might" wanna hang out tommorow night, depending on his condition :)

But gay people aren't suppose to be prudes. We are suppose to be fun, wild, and all that jazz :( On a happy note he said he "might" wanna hang out tommorow night, depending on his condition :)

You can't stereotype yourself sugar! Come on now lol. He's still interested, you're not walking around naked. Win/win.

Flames Out
Dragon

People with beards are supposed to be lumberjacks. One time I worked construction and listened to Aqua all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back