Wrestlemania 26 (Smackdown)

BOSS Productions

Pre-Show Stalwart
If Jeff Hardy has resigned isn't there a possibility that he will be headlining WM as he is the most popular in WWE right now there are a lot of possibility's and can all lead to Match of the Year like his TLC Match and his Triangle Ladder Match at WM 2000 and X-Seven and I think Jeff should actually win the main event since he has never won a WM before

Matches could be

Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison
Jeff Hardy vs Dolph Ziggler
Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio (Most Likely will never happen since they both are top faces in WWE)
Jeff Hardy vs Edge (I heard Edge is returning face and could win the Royal Rumble)
Jeff Hardy vs Y2J
Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk
Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

AND THE MATCH I WANT TO SEE THE MOST

Jeff Hardy vs Christian

Well if Jeff has resigned then there could be some interesting matches. But Edge vs Jeff and Morrison vs Jeff won't happen because Edge and Morrison are faces, but who knows Morrison could turn heel between now and then. I doubt that they would do a Jeff vs Matt again because they already did that last year, and i don't think they would do a Jeff vs CM Punk because they have already faced each other a lot this year. And as for Ziggler, I highly doubt they would give him a main event push so quickly especially headlining WM. I wouldn't mind seeing a Jeff vs Y2J or a Jeff vs Christian. I would love to see a Jeff vs Undertaker; with Taker being the heel but it won't happen because they won't turn Undertaker heel anytime soon; or a Jeff vs HBK match at WM 26.

I like Those Matches but I think the problem with WWE is once a face becomes huge and there merchandise sells a lot like John Cena and Jeff Hardy they will not be Heel ever again I don't want to see Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker at WM 26 Just because I want Jeff to actually have a WM Win IF he faces HBK then most likely the match will become match of the year since all of HBKs WM matches are like that but Hopefully Christian does get moved over to Smackdown

In all reality, it seems like if we limit it to just people that are currently on Smackdown, then the only options for the World Heavyweight Championship match are:

1. Edge vs. Jericho - Depends completely on Edge's recovery time, which most likely is too long to accept this as reliable.

2. Jeff Hardy vs. Jericho - Depends on Hardy staying. Hardy has already faced Punk and a main event match wouldn't happen between him and Matt as that's not a draw and it happened last year. They wouldn't have face/face with Undertaker, plus that would mean Taker would walk out champ. Then they wouldn't have Mysterio in the main event period. And Hardy/Morrison would be face/face. Hardy's not facing Kane in the main event for sure. So if Hardy sticks in the WWE, his only option would be Jericho.

3. John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho - Look at the reasons for Hardy and apply, minus that we know he'll still be here. These two haven't feuded yet and I don't think Punk would be given the top spot over Jericho.

But of course, for WM25 we assumed we had it all figured out even after the Royal Rumble, and look at what happened. Too hard to predict since its so early, but that's how I see it.

These are the possibilities I see. One would be Jericho vs Taker. The fued yet to happen and possibly be a match for the ages. Edge vs Jericho. It's already been set up, it will definitely happen at some time or another. Edge vs Punk. Still hasn't really happened yet, could be awesome if it's built up right. I doubt Jeff has resigned, but if he has, I see him being involved in either a cross brand match with someone like HBK, or being in MITB. Christian will never be anywhere near a WM main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back