WPWF Catastrophe.WZ

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster

World Pro Wrestling Federation Presents: MONDAY NIGHT CATASTROPHE!!!

General Manager: William Regal
Announce Team: Todd Grisham and Matt Striker, Lauren (Interviews), and Justin Roberts (Ring Announcer)
Regional Championship:
Regional Tag Team Championship:
Ladies Championship:
Referees: Mickie Henson (Head Ref), Jack Doan, Noah Wilson

1z2zuz9.jpg

2v94qhd.jpg

jufi4g.jpg

kcj7eu.jpg

2cr3jpl.jpg

Regional Championship History

Regional Tag Team Championship History

Ladies Championship History

Some breaking news from WPWF Catastrophe

Written by Theo Mays from WPWF Main Website

This past Monday night was the beginning of the WPWF era in professional wrestling, as Monday Night Catastrophe kicked off the WPWF debut week. During the show however, one of WPWF's biggest stars and one of wrestling's greatest names, Hulk Hogan was viciously attacked. After visiting Hogan at the hospital, I can confirm that he is taking a hiatus from the WPWF and thinking over whether he thinks he should stay involved with the business.

Hogan, who was attacked by Jack Swagger during an intervicew, was scheduled to face John Cena later in the night to earn a spot in the Triple Threat match to determine who will represent Catastrophe at December to Remember PPV for the Undisputed Championship. Hogan has asked for his privacy while he thinks this over. Hogan is not sure when the announcement will come, but I will keep everyone posted.

WPWF Catastrophe Preview

Written by Theo Mays

This week Catastrophe moves to Cincinnati, OH and if it is anything like the debut episode in Philadelphia, PA we are in store for a fantastic evening. Cincinnati and WPWF fans will be in store for another awesome main event, as John Cena, Mark Henry, and The Undertaker will face off in a triple threat match to determine Catastrophe's represent for the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship at December to Remember. John Cena and The Undertaker advanced to this match with a little help from "The All-American American" Jack Swagger, while Mark Henry was the only man to score a pinfall as he defeated "The Icon" Sting.

Speaking of Jack Swagger, he made the notion that he was going to make an impact on Catastrophe, and he did just that. Swagger called out Triple H in front of the world, calling him a fraud and stating that he should have an asterisks next to his accomplishments in professional wrestling. And to to top that off he brutally assaulted a wrestling legend, "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan. What will be in store for Jack Swagger this week and what will he have in store for the WPWF?

Also we will see our first champion crowned this week, as Maryse battles Mickie James for the Ladies Championship. Mickie James earned this match by defeating Gail Kim, while Maryse defeated Victoria with a little help from Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier, La Resistance. Could these three be forming an alliance? Also we will have our first tag team action of the year, as Beer Money Inc battles the Hart Dynasty to earn a shot for the Regional Tag Team Championship. Also Matt Morgan battles Ezekiel Jackson to earna future shot at the Regional Championship. Which one of them will join Dolph Ziggler in the quest to become a champion on Catastrophe? Tune in and find out!

I am very interested in your show Theo, and began to make a titantron video entrance for your show using your superstars and the song rion by 3 days grace. It should be done by monday. if you want it please reply.

I am very interested in your show Theo, and began to make a titantron video entrance for your show using your superstars and the song rion by 3 days grace. It should be done by monday. if you want it please reply.

That is awesome bro! I would love that for my show. Can't wait to see it man and I will definitely use it and give you rep and anything else you would need. That's awesome!

alright if you could just give me a logo for your show for the end of the video in a black backround that would be great

thanks dude, getting ready to watch it now. appreciate!

EDIT-ABso FUCKING lutely LOVE it. Thank you bro, rep is on the way man, again I really, realllly appreciate it.

Breaking News!

Written by Theo Mays

This past week on WPWF Guerrilla Alpha, General Manager Eric Bischoff issued an invitation to the other GM's of the WPWF to join him next week on his show. So I contacted Catastrophe GM, William Regal on the phone and this is what he had to say regarding the invite....

"Well Mr. Mays, I didn't watch Guerrilla Alpha, as I don't give a bloody hell about a brand that I do not work for. If Mr. Bischoff really wants me to appear on his show, then consider it a date. I'll be there."

That wasn't all. After Mr. Regal stated he would show up on Guerrilla Alpha next week I informed him that Eric Bischoff issued an invite to the brand's representative in the Undisputed Championship match. Mr. Regal had this to say...

"Catastrophe's representative will not be appearing with me. I do not want to put any of my superstars in harm's way. I will be willing to show up at Guerrilla Alpha and I'll be sure to bring a bodyguard of sorts with me to make sure that I'm not viciously assaulted by any of the goons that reside there."

Some interesting words from Monday Night Catastrophe's General Manager, William Regal. So we now know that William Regal will be present not only during Monday Night Catastrophe, but he will be sure to make his presence known when he rolls into Guerrilla Alpha.

Week 3 of Catastrophe

Written by Theo Mays

On the second show of WPWF Catastrophe, General Manager William Regal made an announcement that there will be a tag team tournament that will take place on the third show from Providence, Rhode Island. I can confirm that 3 teams have been named as participants. Those three teams are:

Beer Money Inc. (Robert Roode/James Storm)
La Resistance (Rene Dupree/Sylvain Grenier)
Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd/David Hart Smith)

The other five teams will be randomly drawn during the show. Every memeber of the Catastrophe roster is eligible. So if you think tag team wrestling is dead, think again. Catastrophe is bringing tag team wrestling back to life with a show of all tag team matches. And the final two teams will face off at December to Remember!

Hot off the press, here is the promotional poster for WPWF Catastrophe for December to Remember. Featuring the Undisputed Champion match representative, THE UNDERTAKER!

f3unbq.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back