Would You Welcome Another Rey Mysterio World Title Reign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rey was great with the title. but it seems they gave it to him cause the storyline revolving around eddies death. he dedicates his performance to eddie. randy disgraces eddies name. mysterio wins title. i would love to see rey as champion again, but unless chavo dies, its probably unlikely.

Rey Mysterio made it the feel like anybody could actually win the title and he also gave the cruiserweights a fighting chance in the WWE. Saying that, I believe that Rey should get another world title reign but not til the end of his career. He was a good one time champion but the fact that his hasn't won any other since tells something. If he does become champion agian, I see him fueding with the likes of John Morrison, Undertaker, Batista and Chris Jericho

I think rey is talented but he was more AWSOME back in ecw and wcw and even the early stages of his carear in the wwe but he just doesnt have it anymore. I think he should be put in ecw with other cruisaweights to make ecw way better. i could see him being ecw champion and haveing great matches with the new superstars and cruisaweights tthen ecw would be AWSOME.

I think I would welcome it. Lord knows, if anyone else had put the performances in that he has and had the crowd behind them as much, then he would be the champion. The problem is, and always has been, that he only really works well with smaller guys and tends to look awkward with the bigger ones. So I would advocate a short title reign for Mysterio, so long as he worked with guys like Jericho, Punk, Edge and Morrison. Otherwise, I fear that we may end up with a whole host of crap matches that look terrible.

Sean Valjean has a good point, he'd look better with either the WWE or ECW titles rather than the WHC. But still, another title reign for Rey would have been better if he'd won it on Christmas night, rather than Batista breaking up the match. That way, it wouldn't drag on like its kinda doing now. Or if Morrison got a surprise push and was like a mystery challenger for the title and won it like he did with the IC title last year wen Rey was suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back