Would You Like To See HBK Win Another Singles Championship?

HBK is one of the only reasons i still watch wrestling...

as for everything else, i watch out of habit, but i look forward to anything to do with Shawn.... been a fan since I started watching wrestling.

But thats just me.

Singles title? I really thought he was going to beat Cena at Wrestlemania 23 (i was there) he didnt.... outside of that, i dont know, it will be interesting to see if it happens, but i dont think he wants it.

i wouldn't be upset with one more run, but im not holding my breath.

I would like to see him as World Champion, WHC or WWE is fine by me but not ECW, IC or US.

I think the IC and US would be a huge step down for him and him on ECW to me would not make much sense, but if he had a short run as World Champion again, maybe just to further a storyline then I think that would be great. For example I wanted him to beat Orton at Survivor Series 2007 a lot but it never happened and the same with Chris Jericho last year but again never happened.

But if he won a World Title, even if it was for 1 month I would love that and I think a lot of his fans would as well as the kids as well. But due to his constant niggling knee injuries, his back injuries etc, it seems unlikely that they will make him World Champion again.

No. Shawn Michaels was never a good champion, more a good contender and that's what suited him all his career. Someone who chases the title but allong the way get's distracted to other things. People tend to overrate the effort HBK puts when he's a champion but I look at it this way, the man is good on the mic, decent yet sometimes bad in the ring, is main event calibur and has a good look. But he was and is never suited to be a champion.

it would be great to see shawn have some gold,but honestly no he shouldnt have anymore championships,in his day he was a great champion,but no hes just there to put people over,and put on good matches,shawn is the guy that when all your other options for an opponent for the champ,are injured,or already used,your turn to shawn michaels,and shawn has always been a better chaser then a champion anyways,at this point in his career shawn doesnt need more championships,the titles should be going to guys like morriosn,miz,kofi,edge,jericho,orton.so in all it would be great to see him as champ but they shouldnt give the title to him

It's High Time HBK RETIRED ! I mean, Come On, HBK/Taker at WM25 ? They are actually going to throw Mr. Wrestlemania UNDER THE BUS ? They are going to have Mr. Wrestlemania JOB to The Deadman ? That's as Bad as a Grudge Match for The WWE Championship ! (HHH/RKO)

I think it could definitely happen. I don't understand how people think he can't draw or whatever. This guy has been a major preformer for a long time and he hasn't lost his step. He might have the age against him, as that has slowed him down a bit, but otherwise, I don't think its a lack of drawing power. He may be pulling the whole Ric Flair feeling and saying that he doesn't feel that he himself could be believed as being a world/wwe champion. I say nay, he could definitely have the belt right now. It would be nice to change shit up for once. It's too lame lately. Always the same champs: Cena, Edge, Batista, Orton, Jericho Triple H, and maybe sometimes Undertaker. I don't think they should toss it around as much. They need to put it on someone solid and help build the younger guys. Get HBK in a heel role, put the belt on him, and he could carry it for a year+ i.m.o.

Yes, yes, yes. They need to. They giving the Undertaker a couple of title reigns at the end, why not to the HEART BREAK KID. His last reign was terrible. He won it, then lost it back to THE GAME in a month. One last WORLD TITLE reign for HBK. Make it a good one too, you don't know how much longer he will be around, give him a decent title reign. One where he defends it at least once.

It won't ever happen though b/c of the type of feuds HBK gets into. Like the Ric Flair, Y2J, JBL, HHH, now Taker. He always seems to get into highly emotional feuds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back