Would you like to see a Superstars Championship?

Superstars is only an hour long show, consisting of 3 8/10min matches, and highlights of Raw and SmackDown. With 3 matches a week there's not much time to deal with storylines for Superstars unless they leaked over to Raw/SmackDown and had title defenses on Superstars. I like the idea of unifying the WWE and Heavyweight Championships.

The idea of unifing the two main tittles, is very bad!!
We are not wrestlers, so we have to try see it like one!!

If you were a wrestler, whats is the chance for you to win the
WWE WORLD Championship? you have to be in the TOP 5 at least!!

WWE have to change to only one show, sincve there are one world tittle!
(why do you think WWE is better than TNA at every second?)

PPV have to change a lot, we will always see pointless storylines and the mid-card will never ever get a push to a tittle like that dimension!!

Alberto Del Rio wouldnt get a push if WWE was something like that!!
Just a awfull idea, maybe not the worst okay, but very awful :x
Sorry, i just dont agree!! =) nothing personal :x

The idea of unifing the two main tittles, is very bad!!
We are not wrestlers, so we have to try see it like one!!

If you were a wrestler, whats is the chance for you to win the
WWE WORLD Championship? you have to be in the TOP 5 at least!!

That's the whole point of a world title- to be the cream of the crop. Having two belts in one promotion only dilutes this aspect and cheapens the titles. That's why a lot of the top guys are eight time world champions now. Back in the day that was hall of fame material, now it's just too common.

Think of it like inflation in economics. When the supply of money increases the purchasing power of each individual monetary unit goes down, diluting its value. Similarly when you have too many titles the value of each lessens, which perfectly explains why we've seen guys like Swagger get the title even though they were completely unqualified at that point to get a world championship.

poppycock's idea would be just fine, and is the best option to me if the brand extension doesn't end. One world title, one set of tag titles, and one women's championship. The IC and US belts would be the main title for each brand and allow the mid-carders something worthwhile to compete for while testing the waters to see if they are credible for the world title scene.

The current arrangement is just too unworkable. It creates too many main eventers to fill the gaps, and cheapens the mid-card titles to the point of being nearly worthless. One world title would solve this completely. And maybe, just maybe, the coup in title arrangements would allow us to get rid of that godawful spinner belt and bring a real belt back for the unified WWE title. I'm just sick of that thing.

Back on topic, since Superstars is about to end, this point is truly moot.

Hmm? A superstars title? Can we have Snooki get a Jersey Shore championship too? Superstars is a show for talenst that arent good enough for raw or smackdown.
They dont need a title, they need to work up to raw and SD then earn a title. A superstars title? How stupid. It would have no purpose or credibility.

but they already had the championship for the low-card wrestlers. it was called the ECW Championship. Seriously though, i don't think we need another belt thrown into the mix. the only way i would mind them doing that it is if the US and IC titles get unified. I do wish they would restart the Cruiserweight Division and bring back the belt though.

That's the whole point of a world title- to be the cream of the crop. Having two belts in one promotion only dilutes this aspect and cheapens the titles. That's why a lot of the top guys are eight time world champions now. Back in the day that was hall of fame material, now it's just too common.

Think of it like inflation in economics. When the supply of money increases the purchasing power of each individual monetary unit goes down, diluting its value. Similarly when you have too many titles the value of each lessens, which perfectly explains why we've seen guys like Swagger get the title even though they were completely unqualified at that point to get a world championship.

poppycock's idea would be just fine, and is the best option to me if the brand extension doesn't end. One world title, one set of tag titles, and one women's championship. The IC and US belts would be the main title for each brand and allow the mid-carders something worthwhile to compete for while testing the waters to see if they are credible for the world title scene.

The current arrangement is just too unworkable. It creates too many main eventers to fill the gaps, and cheapens the mid-card titles to the point of being nearly worthless. One world title would solve this completely. And maybe, just maybe, the coup in title arrangements would allow us to get rid of that godawful spinner belt and bring a real belt back for the unified WWE title. I'm just sick of that thing.

Back on topic, since Superstars is about to end, this point is truly moot.

You are always taking the "back in the days" to the present!!
Well in economics, WWE is much more profitable NOW!!
Every Pro-Wrestler in the world dream, DREAM that can make part as a jobber in the WWE!!! So every WWE Superstar dream about having a world tittle!!!

One tittle is just lame!!
Look to Jerry Lawler, Roddy Pipper, Ted Dibiase Sr, etc!! Didnt they deserve a tittle reign back in the days?? do they get it?? NO, because there was only a tittle!!
Dont forget that WWE is just scripted, they dont get the tittles because they work harder than everyone!! The get the tittles, because WWE wants to make the fans happy!!!

Are you a JoMo mark or a Christian mark??
If you are, you probably are upset that neither one of them, have a world tittle reign!!
So if anyone of them could win the World Heavywheight Championship do you be mad because its at the same point as WWE Champion??
Well i wasnt, i will be very glad when that thing happens!!

I want thw New WWE, more than WWE back in the days!!!
Dont like? Dont watch!! Go see TNA that has only one tittle, and of course TNA is better than WWE --'

A Superstars Champion? Oh hell, no. Apart from the fact that the show recently got canned (or are they going to air it online now?) the last thing the WWE needs is another C-champ. Remember the ECW title? Me neither.

They could, however, put greater emphasis on the IC or US title on Superstars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back