• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What dream match would you love to see and who would win it?

I would love to see Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels. Both of these men have what it takes to do high risk manuevers as well as endurance. I truly believe that if Eddie wasn't dead and Shawn Michaels did not die it could have happen. I could see this as a match of the year candidate. I would put over Eddie Guerrero in this match.

heres a few to rattle around in ur brain...

vader -vs- batista, falls count anywhere... talk about 2 bulldozers. vaderbomb against batista bomb. but in the end, vader isnt as fast as dave. batista bomb on the concrete for the win.

danielson -vs- angle, 2\3 falls... wow. this would be amazing. danielson is tough but u got to go with angle. you can only escape the ankle lock for so long till kurt finally gets ya. angle by submission.

owen -vs- benoit, submission match... damn i wish we could have seen this one. dueling sharpshooters! but i give it to owen. i mean, he is a friggin hart.

rey\eddie -vs- styles\daniels, tag tlc... high flying fun. i think team tna would win this one. clash\angels wings in stereo thru tables. would be a classic.

rock -vs- cena, last man standing... as much as i love the rock, i got to go with cena. he has came alone way & had some tough fights. winner cena by f-u off the stage.

ausitn -vs- sheamus, i quit... sheamus might be tough but stone cold passed out in a pool of blood when he fought bret. tie sheamus upside down & beat the crap out of him. winner stone cold.

taker, kane, abyss, mankind, 4way hell in a cell... okay, this could get violent but im going with kane on this one. think taker\foley will take eachother down, leaving kane\abyss. kane takes this one.

hhh -vs- joe, iron man... got to go w\ hhh, but not by much. joe can go hold for hold, but i think hhh has got the experience edge.

hbk -vs- sting (wcw), ladder match... goin with hbk based on his previous experience, but a good battle regardless.

You know what would be a gr8 match? A triple threat icon match at Wrestlemania between Hulk Hogan, The Rock, and Cena! Hogan represents the Golden Era of WWE, Rock represents the Attitude Era of WWE, and Cena represents The PG Era of WWE. What a clash would that be!!!!

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels .
Okay so I think we have seen that any guy who is in a match with HBK is probably going to have the best match of their lives because Michaels is a great performer .
The Rock has a good mic skills and they could build up a great storyline up until Wrestlemania . That would be a good feud/match .

I would have Shawn Michaels win though because first of all , he loses more of his Wrestlemania's then wins . (Not that it matters too much)
Second , how often do heels win at Wrestlemania ? (Assuming HBK is heel , cause that would be better IMO )

Ok thought of another one, Brian Pillman vs. The Rock in a ladder match, prefferably before Pillman got into the car accident but still while he was the "Loose Cannon". The match would be back and forth with a announce table Rock Bottom and a top of the ladder Air Pillman but i got Pillman getting the victory at the end.

I wanted to see Goldberg vs. Austin.

There was a brief window of opportunity for this one when Goldberg was in WWE. It would have featured two guys who were very much alike: brawlers, bald, tough guys, both unbeatable in their distinctive styles. Can you imagine the build-up? It would have set PPV records.

Who would have won? No one, probably, because I can't see either one wanting to lose face in the wrestling universe by losing to his clone.

Maybe they could have arranged two matches and took turns going over the other.

Shame it never happened.

I would also like to see Samoa Joe go against some of the wrestlers from the WWE. Joe is one of my favorite wrestlers from TNA, and to see him go against guys like Jericho, Orton, Taker, even the Rock, would be great matches all around.

I'd like to see Kerry Von Erich, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Boss Man, Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude, Earthquake, Brian Pilledout, Junkyard Dog, Yokozuna, British Bulldog, Andre the Giant, Dino Bravo, Jerry Blackwell, Hawk, Big John Studd, Steve Williams, Umaga, Test, Brian Adams, Mike Awesome, Kanyon, Chris Candido, Hercules, Crash Holly, Bad News Brown,and Ernie Ladd in a Royal Rumble match, couldn't tell you who would win.

Mania main event - Bret Hart (circa 1997) v Kurt Angle (circa 2001) - Great technical, hard hitting match. They are fantastic superstars who never got to have to a match.

Summerslam - Owen Hart (circa 1997) v RVD - what a great match this would be. They have similar styles high flying, but would also try to keep each other grounded to not allow the other to unleash the arsenal they have.

Austin (2001) v Randy Orton at Survivor Series, would be a great fight/brawl. Orton is regarded as a new Austin so lets test how good he is against the real thing!

The Rock Vs Shawn Micheals at WM, no gimmick match needed just one on one with two of greatest to ever step foot inside a square circle. This is bound to be a classic.

As per who would win i would choose HBK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back