• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you be interested?

Would you be interested in a Tag Team Sig-Off?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
So, Shock and I are talking about a Tag Team Sig-Off. Graphics designers would form tag teams and fight to create the best sigs. Each member of the teams would be required o submit a sig.

We'd need judges, spectators, and designers, though. Would you be interested in participating in any way?

I will not participate because I feel it necessary to give others a chance and I would walk it to be honest.

I will judge it though.

I will be choosing judges soon. There's actually one or two I plan on asking. Otherwise, you may get to judge. So do say something if you want to.

Also, Doc and I are "The Doc and Shock Connection".

Possibly, disregard my vote if you wish. I will most likely vote for Anakin Skywalker though

Maybe it's better if you don't know anything about graphics. You still know what you think looks good, right? It'd be a very unbiased opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back