Would Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Robert Roode be big stars in WWE?

Samoa Joe - He had an aura about him in ROH, he looked and carried himself like a legit badass and his style in the ring made him seem credible in a world of John Cena's who many felt were kiddiefied. However in WWE his look would be an issue, but I think if booked like Rikishi was in his heel run he could do well, at this point though Joe seems for all intents and purposes to be merely picking up a pay cheque.

AJ Styles - I think AJ would do well, his spectacular style mixed with the fact he is a great worker would stand him in good stead, but the thing with AJ is unlike most high flyer's he looks solidly built and is physically intense, like a Benoit type that you can believe in fighting men much bigger than him. His accent would be a hindrance but it didn't hurt Jeff Hardy too much in the long run.

Robert Roode - It's hard to believe he is 34 years old and has been constantly overlooked by TNA as they over-push some real hacks. However I don't think it's old in wrestling terms and he's not a wrestler that has had a lot of bad injuries, plus his style is designed to keep him working into his mid 40's. He is basically ideal WWE material, a complete package and Vince can claim to have made him as TNA have really never done anything with him outside of the tag team division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back