• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Batista get his ass kicked by CM Punk in a real fight?

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
because a certain stupid fuck tends to think that Batista would win with little resistance only because he's bigger and stronger

I mean its not like CM Punk has actual martial arts training or anything.. oh wait.. he does.. in Muay tai, ju jitsu, and in kickboxing

Plus Batista already got his ass handed to him in a backstage fight with Booker T, its been documented that the guys not much of a fighter

thoughts?

Yes, I think that CM Punk would hand Batista his ass. But you can't base that on Booker T. Booker is known for being one of the baddest MF's in wrestling for real. He could kick an ass or two without even flinching.

Ex-bouncer though...I'd say Punk'd inflict a lot of damage and given the martial arts, probably knock him out. Depends who gets the upper hand 1st

My guy would beat all yo' guys:

kurt-angle_foto_25701hoxefwsbaj.jpg

So Teddy Hart would leave them both in a heap? If Punk beats Batista and Hart beats Punk then that probably makes him the hardest wrestler of all time.

Punk would hand batista his ass, IMO punk has the better training and skill, Batista = increased mussle due to riods over usage!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back