• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women That Deserve To Be Punched In The Face

Almost every woman you meet deserves to be punched in the face at some point in time. The exception is usually your mother, but then you have to remember that she probably deserved to be punched in the face at some point in her adult life.

I agree with this, except for the part about the mother.

I hate Nancy Grace yet want to access to her intimate areas for happy fun times. I'm sure the latter is somehow facilitated by my hatred of her.

Anyway, I'll go with my stock answers for this topic: Dame Judi Dench and Nicolas Cage.

We're this far into the thread and no one's mentioned Glenn Beck?

its%20the%20miz.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker couldn't look any worse if she got kicked in the face by a ******ed donkey...

Nancy Grace needs to have a lead pipe rammed down her fucking throat, because I swear to god, that bitch has a mouth that could enrage the pope into a roundhouse kicking frenzy...

Paris Hilton has probably been fucked in the face so many times, she looks like a shopping cart barn at Wal Mart...

Lindsey Lohan needs to be prison raped by a bull-dyke for blowing all the chances she's been given by that ******ed fucking judge...

Vickie Guerrero needs to be cunt-punted in the fucking face while stuck in the clutches of a Crippler Crossface/Texas Cloverleaf combo...

Any woman who ever dated Joran Van Der Sloot... But we see how they all turned out...

Zack Ryder's mother... Look at him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back