Winter is Coming - The Night is Dark and Full of Spoilers

I'm not buying this one. I get that Sandor would love a shot at his brother but too much has happened to get back to this storyline. Plus he was pretty f'ed up by Brienne in the show. He also said he was looking to join up with the Second Sons.

But if it does happen it could be an epic battle.

I'm not buying this one. I get that Sandor would love a shot at his brother but too much has happened to get back to this storyline. Plus he was pretty f'ed up by Brienne in the show. He also said he was looking to join up with the Second Sons.

But if it does happen it could be an epic battle.

I agree it's still a little thin, but remember, in the show, the last thing Beric Dondarian says to The Hound is (I'm paraphrasing): "go in peace, Sandor Clegane, the Lord of Light is not done with you yet"

Watch the AltShiftX vid, NorCal. You won't be able to let it fade.

In fact, take an hour and just go watch a few other of his vids. You'll be salivating for answers.

I think it was these videos I watched a couple of weeks ago and the guy does speak a lot of sense. While it would be an amazing thing to see, I agree with his point that it may not be the best way to finish his character arc by returning to fighting, rather than turning to peace.

Potential Spoilers

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3545031-latest-jon-snow-sighting-hints-at-game-of-thrones-season-6-spoilers?lt_source=external,manual

Taken from Facebook, where it appears to be blowing up.

Something we probably all felt was going to happen anyways, yes. But it is practically confirmed that Snow still has a role to play yet in the Game of Thrones.

I'd hate to think the last we saw of The Hound was "Kill me!". We need a proper sendoff for him if we're not getting the monk moment from the books. Cleganebowl needs to happen to balance the piss pour Sand Snakes of last season.

Been rewatching the Theon Greyjoy YOLO speech on Youtube. Feel it's a very underrated scene. It's a great speech seriously

Alfie Allen has been consistently outstanding, especially with regards to the other younger cast members, I am looking at you Jon Snow, though you were much better in Season 5, and Emilia Clarke, who for some reasons gets nominations. Did Alfie get a nomination? If not then that's bullshit.

Necessary bitchy disclaimer; Not that I give a fuck about anything Season 6 anymore, as these guys are doing what they always seem to with adaptations, but GOT's past glories still interest me.

Alfie Allen has been consistently outstanding, especially with regards to the other younger cast members, I am looking at you Jon Snow, though you were much better in Season 5, and Emilia Clarke, who for some reasons gets nominations. Did Alfie get a nomination? If not then that's bullshit.

Necessary bitchy disclaimer; Not that I give a fuck about anything Season 6 anymore, as these guys are doing what they always seem to with adaptations, but GOT's past glories still interest me.

I rewatched seasons one through four recently and still can't figure out what the issue is that people have with John Snow's acting. He seems to play the role fine for me. Is it a difference between book John and show John? What is so bad about Harrington's acting?

I rewatched seasons one through four recently and still can't figure out what the issue is that people have with John Snow's acting. He seems to play the role fine for me. Is it a difference between book John and show John? What is so bad about Harrington's acting?

Maybe its the character, but I just didnt think he was consistently good, good at times, mediocre at others, and I am certain I've inwardly groaned a couple of times (Jons first meeting with Mance springs to mind), and no excuses either since Arya generally nails it. Doesnt help that Jon was a bland, whiney little bitch tits. I do like him though.

12096631_911628415556838_8039372489963426445_n.png

Get rekt.

About time someone said it. She's a terrible actress and it doesn't help that she's given nothing to do. Her range stretches from "I'm serious, this is my serious voice" to her "Look at how smug and powerful I am" look. That's it.

It's because she's hot.

I didn't actually notice it until the latest season. I guess my penis was overriding my brain function. It's even funnier when you realise Natalie Dormer is both more attractive and a better actress

Emilia Clarke's Daeneyrs outfit makes her look far too young for my liking. I don't find Natalie Dormer all that attractive at all really.

I much prefer Lena Headey in her blonde Cersei guise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back