Will WSX over take TNA as the number two brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
it Seems the TNA Faithfull are a lil worried that this lil half hour show will over take thier precious spot , I say bring it on WSX make the WWE and TNA become better to over come the Kamakazi wrestling on WSX, are you ready? no I said ARE YOU READY?!!!!!! I hope this sparks off the next wrestling boom Competition is what was needed and if vince took notice then let's hope to see more Raws like we did this last Monday and ECW is stepped up and Vince just steps out of the way of ECW( a wish that will more than likely not come true) and TNA showcases the Xdivision more and more and the old stalwarts less. here is to another wrestling BOOM!!!

I definitely think that WSX will become competition to TNA, but not that much. The show was ok and it SOMEWHAT reminded me of the OLD ecw, but with 30 minutes and only a couple of recognizible stars, there's not they can do...As for the ratings, the numbers dont lie, and its pretty obvious how things are gonna be in a couple of years...

Raw-4.2
Smackdown-2.4(last week)
ECW-1.5(last week)
WSX-1.0
TNA-0.7(last week)lol

Last WZ reported morale is down in tna because of treatment to "big" stars get compared to the "generic" stars....Well the higher ups at tna might have their morale lowered as well...cuz they may realize that they are not a company on the rise, but rather their fan bas is a small percentage of wwe fan base who can't get enough wrestling and will watch any kind of professoinal wrestling no matter what it is........WSX did in one half hour what took tna almost 5 years to do..score a 1.0 rating. If WSX gets the same rating or even a slightly lower one u have to beleive that it is only a matter of weeks before wsx gets higher ratings than tna. Dixie Jeff and who ever else is in charge better hope that mtv will not move WSX to thursday nights during impact...which mtv might just do so it won't compare to ecw.. SPeaking of ecw wwe will take notice of this. since WSX is all extreme matched perhaps this will make wwe change ecw back to hardcore....At least I hope

WWE will never bring ECW back to hardcore. Get that thought out of your head. It'll never happen. Never.

As for WSX taking over TNA. No. It's not going to happen. TNA is soon to have a two hour show and then their ratings will be even better. WSX had good ratings and may just increase their ratings soon, but eventually, just like many other wrestling businesses that base themselves around hardcore matches, WSX will die.

i have high hopes for WSX. and personally i'm not a fan of TNA, so it could eventually but not yet. it still has at least a year or two to establish itself. then maybe. but not quite yet.

I definitely think that WSX will become competition to TNA, but not that much. The show was ok and it SOMEWHAT reminded me of the OLD ecw, but with 30 minutes and only a couple of recognizible stars, there's not they can do...As for the ratings, the numbers dont lie, and its pretty obvious how things are gonna be in a couple of years...

Raw-4.2
Smackdown-2.4(last week)
ECW-1.5(last week)
WSX-1.0
TNA-0.7(last week)lol

TNA didn't air on it's regular day. Before that week they were getting the highest rating in their history. WSX was a debut show so people tuned in just to see it. A lot of people didn't like it and won't watch it again because it didn't seem realistic at all. ECW, it's just a matter of time before people stop watching it. By the way, anyone who watches ECW needs to get a life.

lol come on now WSX just got their first rating this week 0.1 cable rating now you think it will replace or surpass TNA I see TNA buying them out cause they got the money to do so which will help them in their feuds with wimpy wrestling fairies entertiainment
be realistic here guys

i highly doubt it, vince has taken notice of it and reportedly "set the crosshairs on WSX" i gurantee vince will get most of the wrestlers from WSX cause ther on short-term contracts. As for TNA, Dixie better start spendin some of those millions shes got if she wants TNA to become big

I think that TNA will not be taken over my WSX even though id say WSX did do very well id like to see how long they can keep it up myself.

I believe WSX will overtake TNA. TNA has no edge to their product, while WSX does and thats why they will become more popular. The only thing TNA has going for it is that they have owners who will continue to pump money into a failing (and bad) product.

This will never happen. The fact is WSX is on a better network than TNA. WSX is on MTV. A highly rated program. It's first show was a success because lot's of people were curious. If Vince didn't make an appearance on WWECW, I would have no problem saying WSX have a 50/50 chance that it would of beaten WWECW. The fact is TNA is on Spike TV. It's not that big of a network. It is bigger than FSN though. WSX is just hardcore fun. That's going to be their main focus. Hardcore=ratings to marks. I just watch the show just to see old talent you barely see anymore on TNA or WWE. I mean it brings back old memories. I only like the high flying part of the show. The hardcore does bring ''Holy Shit'' momments but it looks cheap. Especially the explosions. WSX is nothing like ECW. It does have an element or two that old ECW was consisted of but it is not even close to better than ECW. Not even WWECW. I have to say. I found the Holly/RVD match better than the Sydal/Evans match. I do like WSX and I will continue to watch it but at the moment saying it will take over TNA is not a credible statement.

believe WSX will overtake TNA. TNA has no edge to their product, while WSX does and thats why they will become more popular. The only thing TNA has going for it is that they have owners who will continue to pump money into a failing (and bad) product.

They have no edge because they don't have all this hardcore stuff. They used to when they had New Jack, Credible and etc but they changed. You don't need hardcore to have a succesful product. They have the high flying part that WSX delivers but when TNA delivers an X division match it excells the kind of match Sydal/Evans put up. It is actually given more time.

i highly doubt it, vince has taken notice of it and reportedly "set the crosshairs on WSX" i gurantee vince will get most of the wrestlers from WSX cause ther on short-term contracts. As for TNA, Dixie better start spendin some of those millions shes got if she wants TNA to become big

Actually it's been reported that the WSX superstars are interested in WWE not the other way around. TNA is getting two hours soon and is also looking for new talent. If they sign guys like Sydal and Evans the X division will definitely improve. Puma will also make a debut. He is signed with TNA. He just hasn't made an appearance yet.

come on now WSX just got their first rating this week 0.1 cable rating now you think it will replace or surpass TNA I see TNA buying them out cause they got the money to do so which will help them in their feuds with wimpy wrestling fairies entertiainment
be realistic here guys

Actually it's a 1.0. TNA won't buy out WSX. They got money but WSX is not for sale. That's like saying WWE will buy out TNA even though TNA is not for sale. Yes they can sign stars but that's the most TNA will do. Let's talk reality. In reality TNA won't buy out WSX.

WSX does not even matter, I have no idea why this was brought up.
TNA is the only real Wrestling product out there.
WWE tries to say how much they develope the stars so WHY DO THEY HAVE 20+ year veterns headlining the wrestlemainia???
HBK, TAKER, No longer Hogan...
Lets face it WWF top guys that are not old SUCK,
WSX will NOT last very long. Vampiro sucked in WCW and he still does

I watched a few WSX clips on YouTube, and I'm definitely impressed. It has the feel of the old Nitro, which can't be a bad thing. I hope wsx gets more mainstream, because from what I can see, it's a great show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back