• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will The SD LD be effected by bad luck on 8/13?

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.

Last Week:

Rey Mysterio leveled stunning charges against World Heavyweight Champion Kane, claiming he attacked his own brother, The Undertaker. Could The Big Red Monster have done such a thing? And on an action-packed night, Dolph Ziggler was crowned the new Intercontinental Champion.

Tonight:

What will happen when Rey Mysterio and World Heavyweight Champion Kane come face-to-face for the last time before they collide at SummerSlam? And, will the WWE Universe finally find out for certain who attacked The Undertaker?.

Find out this and more, tonight on Friday Night Smackdown!

EDIT: Please give you're opinion on how this looks as it's the first time i've tried it this way.​

I wish I could say I would be here, but I'm not working for once this Friday night. And I now have a BIG respect for the Miz after watching him kill it on Karaoke with George Lopez. :)

No you misunderstand Holy, the package is his penis. It's hard to catch it but I caught on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back