Will the new post button ever get fixed?!

I'm suggesting this:

Crave makes money for people coming to the site right? If we keep coming here anyway, they're going to keep making the same amount of money without having to invest the time and resources required to fix the problems.

I don't think he is ya know. I think that's the conclusions you have drawn from it. Also, I don't know anyone who gets it as bad as you do. No one would bother flooding their servers because no one gets it as bad as you do. If it was just you that did it, they would see you as a small fish in a big ol' pond!

how many sites do crave look after, is it just Wrestlezone? I could understand them saying they will get round to it if they are looking after hundreds of other message boards, but if they are just in charge of this site only then thats bag out of order and should fix the fucking thing.

I don't think he is ya know. I think that's the conclusions you have drawn from it. Also, I don't know anyone who gets it as bad as you do. No one would bother flooding their servers because no one gets it as bad as you do.

What the fuck ever, I have talked to other posters on MSN who have just as much of a problem with it as I do, which is what got me to make the thread in the first fucking place, so yeah other people have as much of an issue with it as I do

If it was just you that did it, they would see you as a small fish in a big ol' pond!

Which is why all the posters who want this problem fixed should also flood their E-Mail boxes as well

I get it a whole bunch of times so Justin isn't the only one who gets a bunch of times.

c2x I think Crave has more than just Wrestlezone Idk if it is hundreds but I know it is more than one. Now it would be understandable if it was just recently that they were asked to fix what is wrong with these forums and they still haven't gotten around it.

But that's not the case. KB said that they have been asking them for over a year now, so the Crave people need to get off of their lazy asses and start fixing some stuff on these Damn forums.

I'ma stop arguing because you are only looking for a reason to complain really. I know it must be annoying but I can't do anything about it so I'm outtie!

I stopped posting here for about three months because I couldn't get on anything for ages, nothing would load up. Just before I stopped bothering, I remember Spawn writing "we'll lose posters over this", and thinking "no we won't." But we did, we lost me, and I'd never have come back had I not clicked on my browser link by accident and found the forums to be working, to put it loosely, so I think they defo lose posters permanently to technical issues.

I stopped posting outside of the barroom sort of because of this problem. I like using the new post button to find the popular posts.

I wonder what this site would be like if I didn't have a pop-up blocker. About as dull as it already is, but a smidgen more tedious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back