Will Sting wrestle at Survivor Series in Atlanta? If so, who should he go against?

Creepy Old Man

Championship Contender
Sting told ABC News in March: "If I'm asked to do one more at Survivor Series or maybe even WrestleMania next year, at this point, I would consider it." I wondered why he said Survivor Series instead of SummerSlam or the Royal Rumble, given that it's barely considered a "Big Four" event anymore, but then I found out that Survivors is in Atlanta (home of WCW). Was he subtly saying that he'll be there, or at least wants to be?

Sting performing in Atlanta seems like a good call. If he's there, who should he go against? For me, Sting vs. Undertaker is a WrestleMania match, so I'd like to see Sting vs. Cena at Survivors. What about you?

If its Survivor Series I think the best role for him would be a shock partner in a Authority v Faces match with Authority losing power if they lost (I know they did it last year but this time truly commit to them leaving). Something along the lines of HHH, Rollins, Big Show and an NXT call up for team Authority v Reigns, Orton, Ambrose and Sting and you have yourself a solid PPV main event. PS Lesnar won the title at Summerslam thats where I would have the title

They should come out of left field. Have Sting show up and shit all over WCW and the Southern Wrestling History. Traditionalist will freak out.

Jeez, Sting talked to ABC? The hell was this?

On topic though, it would make sense for Sting to have a match at SSeries given the Atlanta location. It's obviously something he's interested in, now it's just up to the WWE finding something for him. It would be a damn shame if Sting has one match in the E and it's a loss to HHH, of all people.

I'd like to see him go against The Game and avenge his loss. I'd REALLY like to see him go against Shawn Michaels but that's just my little pipe dream.

I'd like to see Sting get a clean win over Triple H, preferably by submission. Otherwise I really don't see the point of what they did at WM31.

Sting told ABC News in March: "If I'm asked to do one more at Survivor Series or maybe even WrestleMania next year, at this point, I would consider it." I wondered why he said Survivor Series instead of SummerSlam or the Royal Rumble, given that it's barely considered a "Big Four" event anymore, but then I found out that Survivors is in Atlanta (home of WCW). Was he subtly saying that he'll be there, or at least wants to be?

Sting performing in Atlanta seems like a good call. If he's there, who should he go against? For me, Sting vs. Undertaker is a WrestleMania match, so I'd like to see Sting vs. Cena at Survivors. What about you?

Interesting. I figured he'd pick Summerslam since it's in NY, big wrestling market. ATL would definitely be hot for him. Knowing WWE, his opponent will probably be Bray. Have Bray run through the mid card and then Sting beats him.

It would probably be a good move to save Sting's return for Survivor Series. With Lesnar likely not working Survivor Series it will help having a big name like Sting in an attraction match. It's also fitting to have him at Survivor Series one year after he finally made his debut in WWE.
I'd like to see him face Kane at Survivor Series in some sort of No DQ match. It would be easy to set up, you have Sting return looking for revenge against Triple H and The Authority. Triple H then gives Kane his mask back and unleashes The Big Red Monster to take out Sting.

It would probably be a good move to save Sting's return for Survivor Series. With Lesnar likely not working Survivor Series it will help having a big name like Sting in an attraction match. It's also fitting to have him at Survivor Series one year after he finally made his debut in WWE.
I'd like to see him face Kane at Survivor Series in some sort of No DQ match. It would be easy to set up, you have Sting return looking for revenge against Triple H and The Authority. Triple H then gives Kane his mask back and unleashes The Big Red Monster to take out Sting.

Make it a retirement match have Sting go over and you have you're set up for Sting vs Taker with him putting Takers brother out of the business

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back