• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So who will Undertaker face at Survivor Series if he returns in time?

A good match-up for Undertaker to have should he return at Survivor Series, if Undertaker returns in time, Undertaker should face his brother Kane one last time since Undertaker is set to retire soon, so he should have one of his last matches against his brother Kane and since Kane has been resurrected and Undertaker somewhat with that transformation he had at Mania 28 by cutting his hair, seeing these 2 brothers going at it would be great especially if you turn Kane heel again and you have him become the Monster all over again

I would love to see Orton beat Sheamus for the title before SS, and Orton (c) vs The Undertaker at SS. Then, have The Undertaker win, but have Dolph Ziggler cash in the money in the bank against The Undertaker. How much heat would that get Ziggler?!
Is that one match or two? You decide.

To be honest I would obviously like to see Undertaker on the Survivor Series card, but there is one match I want to see more than any other.

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker

Brock beats Triple H and brags about how he did it more convincingly than Undertaker. Undertaker returns to challenge Brock to a match at Survivor Series. We get to Survivor Series and Brock goes over looking VERY strong. He can cheat so Taker doesnt look weak but Brock must win. Taker is now on the shelf until Wrestlemania.

Brock returns during Wrestlemania season and challenges Undertaker to a rematch at Wrestlemania 29. WWE can play off the fact that Undertaker has never beaten Brock, Brock destroyed him at Survivor Series etc etc and maybe have him destroy Kane in a segment/match. Every streak match needs that little bit of doubt in for the viewer. We all know Taker is guaranteed the win but we don't always want to believe it!!!

Alternatively, Taker vs Cena should be saved for a Wrestlemania, maybe number 30. Taker vs Sheamus or Taker vs Punk would be interesting alternatives though.

if he will return I will like to see him in a 6 man tag team match between the brodthers of destruction & triple H and the team of brock lesnar & randy orton & chris jericho {I think he will return as a villian}.
future plans:
return in the day after the royal rumble when john cena win the rumble match and choose him as the champion of his choose {like HBK want to win the rumble to face him at WM in a rematch}.
in the elimination chamber he will face sheamus.
On WM 29 the streak will end by cena

Have Undertaker vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship. Have him lose to make Punk look unstoppable and the favourite against the rock.

There is one person that Undertaker should face at Survivor Series. A man who needs a rub right now, as he is coming back from injury, and that man is:

Wade Barret.

This could be a pretty good feud that could last over a period of time. When Barret comes back, have him cut a promo about the "winds of change" blowing and how it's time for the Barret barrage to take complete control of the WWE, and to do that, he's going to cut the head off the dragon and take the Undertaker head on. Taker can initially ignore Barret, but then have him attack Kane or something of that sort, just to make it personal. This could lay the groundwork for a Barret/Taker match at SS, and if WWE really wanted to, and this is a big IF but I think it could work, they could make it a match at Wrestlemania next year. I think it's time to give the "new blood" a chance to end the streak at Wrestlemania. The last person that the Undertaker beat at WM that is still a full time competitor in the WWE was Mark Henry at 22. It's time to give someone fresh a chance.

I will say that he will face Alberto Del Rio at Survivor Series because Vince knows the IWC would hate that match. But I really don't give a shit who he faces at Survivor Series because it was originally gonna take place at Consol Energy Center in my hometown (i was gonna attend) but now it is switched to lame ass Indianapolis. Thanks Vince, we haven't had one of the "big 4" here since 1995. Can't wait to see how long it takes the mods to remove this....

if he will return I will like to see him in a 6 man tag team match between the brodthers of destruction & triple H and the team of brock lesnar & randy orton & chris jericho {I think he will return as a villian}.
future plans:
return in the day after the royal rumble when john cena win the rumble match and choose him as the champion of his choose {like HBK want to win the rumble to face him at WM in a rematch}.
in the elimination chamber he will face sheamus.
On WM 29 the streak will end by cena

Streak ended by Cena? No, just.... No! The Internet would go into meltdown with the bitching from the anti-Cena Brigade.

Seriously, even the Taker fans would complain!

Taker isn't going to be back for Survivor Series. It's not going to be that big of a show, as it's in the Indy market. If the show was going to be at MSG, St. Louis, Chicago, or Staples Center...then I could see them trying to bring him back for it.

But right now, I just don't see them putting a Taker program together for Survivor Series. He doesn't need the appearance, likely doesn't want it, and I'm sure WWE is ok with saving all Taker programs for Wrestlemania.

If Taker can return and setup a match in time for Survivor Series, I'd say have a matchup with Brock Lesnar. WWE went through alot of trouble having Taker appear at that UFC event to challenge Brock. And I highly doubt that it was for nothing. Have Taker dominate the match and then Sheamus interfere and attack Taker, thus turning Sheamus into the monster heel he should be. Wrestlemania 29 would be Taker vs. Sheamus streak vs. World Title. Brock could then interfere, inadvertently costing Sheamus the match and ensuring Taker's streak. The following year could be used to slowly build Lesnar vs. Taker for Wrestlemania 30. Or even Sheamus vs. Taker II. Perhaps a triple threat match with Taker, Lesnar, and Sheamus. Any of that would be better than the eventual Cena vs. Taker match WWE seems to be wanting. I don't want Cena to be the one to end Taker's streak, as I'd rather see someone young who could do something with that win end it. Or maybe not end the streak at all and have Taker ride off into the sunset. Either way, all of these scenarios could make for interesting storylines considering Sheamus's numerous mentions of wanting to face Taker for the streak in various interviews.

If Taker can return and setup a match in time for Survivor Series, I'd say have a matchup with Brock Lesnar. WWE went through alot of trouble having Taker appear at that UFC event to challenge Brock. And I highly doubt that it was for nothing. Have Taker dominate the match and then Sheamus interfere and attack Taker, thus turning Sheamus into the monster heel he should be. Wrestlemania 29 would be Taker vs. Sheamus streak vs. World Title. Brock could then interfere, inadvertently costing Sheamus the match and ensuring Taker's streak. The following year could be used to slowly build Lesnar vs. Taker for Wrestlemania 30. Or even Sheamus vs. Taker II. Perhaps a triple threat match with Taker, Lesnar, and Sheamus. Any of that would be better than the eventual Cena vs. Taker match WWE seems to be wanting. I don't want Cena to be the one to end Taker's streak, as I'd rather see someone young who could do something with that win end it. Or maybe not end the streak at all and have Taker ride off into the sunset. Either way, all of these scenarios could make for interesting storylines considering Sheamus's numerous mentions of wanting to face Taker for the streak in various interviews.

Sheamus heel turn = won't happen, unless it's HHH's idea.

IMO nobody will end the streak, Taker will eventually retire undefeated at Wrestlemania.

Sheamus heel turn = won't happen, unless it's HHH's idea.

I know, right. WWE loves to pander to the kiddie audience and Sheamus has become a top merch seller who is massively popular with kids. I still prefer Sheamus's celtic warrior heel better than his face role. He was more fierce and vicious as a heel and he's been kinda bland and boring as a face. Badass heel Sheamus is the way to go and what better way to turn him than have him attack a beloved face figure like The Undertaker.

IMO nobody will end the streak, Taker will eventually retire undefeated at Wrestlemania.

I agree, though WWE may not see it that way. If they do want Taker to lose and put someone over, who better than a young talent like Sheamus? I could also get behind Cody Rhodes, The Miz, Daniel Bryan, or CM Punk being the guys to end it[if that's what they decide to do]. Like I said before, having Taker ride off into the sunset after an intense battle for the streak would be a fitting end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back