• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Nikki still beat AJ Lee's Record?

Does Nikki Bella beat AJ's Record

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The problem is, fans believe WWE wants to wipe her from the history books because of her husband. That's a ridiculous theory. Nikki is champion right now because there's no one else who could hold that title besides Paige. AJ was clearly the most popular diva with the higher ups, some of you are just delusional.

This whole theory proves how stupid some wrestling fans are. It's simple, WWE doesn't care about wiping some chick who doesn't even matter anymore from the history books.

I think some fans have a reason to question it. Vince McMahon is known for being extremely petty in some cases and holds a grudge for a long time.

The Diva's title is probably up until now the one title no one cares very much about. Now they could be giving Nikki the record, because as you say, she might be the only one who can hold it and give it some relevance. Or they might be using her to break the record.

The bottom line is who knows and who really cares, but they keep mentioning it a lot when Nikki is around. Now I can't remember that far back, and did they mention it when AJ broke the record?

Now that we have some new Diva's maybe the division won't suck as much as it did. And it will be up to the Bella's since some people think they are so great, to be able to keep up with the likes of Charlotte and Sasha. I'm thinking that some hard and fast lessons will have to be learned, or they will be left behind. The other night Brie Bella was clearly the weakest in that ring, out of the three. And the other two were fresh out of development.

I agree that they keep mentioning the record, it was mentioned again at Battleground then Raw. If they just dropped it and ignored the record then it would be out of mind during these Diva matches. But they keep bringing it up...there must be a reason for that.

On the flip side....

That means she's going to have to tighten her claws on that belt for TWO more months , with these awesome new Divas coming up from the minor leagues, you have bigger threats to her strap now. And what the hell happened to Nataylia ? Is she hurt or something ? She's the best Diva in WWE in my opinion but she's not even featured on TV. Maybe she's making a surprise attack return or something.

Nattie is advertised for the house shows that are coming up in Vancouver and western Canada. So I don't think she's hurt. Maybe she's just taking some time for to be with her husband while he goes through what's he's got to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back