• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hell In A Cell 2015: WWE Divas Championship - Charlotte (c) VS Nikki Bella

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
WWE has announced that Nikki Bella will formally get her rematch for the Divas Championship against Charlotte at HIAC. There's been some speculation that either Paige, Sasha Banks or both would be added to the match, which could still happen as it's still 3 weeks to the event, but plans now are that it's a singles match.

I could see Paige doing something to cost Charlotte the match, though I think more harm will be done if Charlotte's first run is a brief hot potato reign. I find myself preferring to see Paige vs. Sasha in a #1 contender's bout, though I could understand if Sasha is added to the title match at HIAC as she's made Nikki tap twice in as many weeks.

Well to be honest, I wanted to see Paige vs Natalya featuring a Single's match in the Hell in a Cell PPV but unfortunately Nattie wins clean over Paige on Raw so this seems to be unlikely. I would've preferred two Divas storyline heading to the PPV. One should be Sasha Banks climbing up her way to the title scene to make the Title match a Triple Threat and the other should be the feud between Nattie and Paige that accumulates to the greater extent that they would head into the HIAC PPV. Well anyhow, we still have 3 weeks to go and maybe Sasha can get into the title scene. And I also don't want Charlotte to lose the title so early.

Cheers!!

Well to be honest, I wanted to see Paige vs Natalya featuring a Single's match in the Hell in a Cell PPV but unfortunately Nattie wins clean over Paige on Raw so this seems to be unlikely. I would've preferred two Divas storyline heading to the PPV. One should be Sasha Banks climbing up her way to the title scene to make the Title match a Triple Threat and the other should be the feud between Nattie and Paige that accumulates to the greater extent that they would head into the HIAC PPV. Well anyhow, we still have 3 weeks to go and maybe Sasha can get into the title scene. And I also don't want Charlotte to lose the title so early.

Cheers!!

Me too. Maybe Paige vs. Becky Lynch could be the 2nd Divas match. Paige could beat Natayla next week, have more tension with Charlotte and Becky then the week after Team PCB fights Team BAD and Paige attacks Becky, Becky vs. Paige gets booked at HIAC, Paige wins and we get Paige vs. Charlotte at Survivor Series.

It sucks for Sasha. She's been getting wins over Paige and Nikki Bella like every week and WWE is not rewarding her. I assume they're saving her moment for a bigger stage like WrestleMania.

I think with Paige's heel turn they need to take advantage of this. Whether it's with Nattie or Becky they need to have Paige in a match at Hell in a Cell if they really want to continue this Divas revolution. It doesn't always have to be about a title but being able to have storylines where fans can invest in. Paige's heel turn and issues with her old team is a great opportunity.

I could see Paige doing something to cost Charlotte the match, though I think more harm will be done if Charlotte's first run is a brief hot potato reign.

Agreed, and in line with that, I think it would be even more harmful to see Nikki regain the belt. Just because WWE doesn't 'do' everything their fans want doesn't mean they don't hear what the fan base is saying..... and I believe it's obvious the crowd was tired of Nikki's reign, which was so long only because the company apparently wanted AJ Lee Punk's name out of the record books for having had the longest title reign.

Now that it's been accomplished, I find myself wondering exactly when the Bella twins are packing it in as far as pro wrestling is concerned. Another championship for Nikki seems totally extraneous at this point.

Charlotte shows her flair for wearing the title belt.....and retains.

Charlotte retains, be it by submission or by Paige DQ. I really hope for the former, as then Nikki gets out of the title picture for a bit and these teams can break open and get some nice 1-on-1 or 1-on-team feuds.

Charlotte vs Paige, Sasha, and Naomi are all in line for the next few months, and Charlotte should be champ for the majority of that time.

Someone please tell me Nikki's new ring gear she wore tonight is just a PPV special kind of thing like Seth Rollins' white and not permanent. It is terrible.

And, if permanent, it eliminates the only 2 reasons to ever watch Nikki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back