• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Money In the Bank 2015: Nikki Bella (c) VS Paige [Divas Championship]

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
20150531_LIGHT_MITB_Matches_HP_Divas.jpg

At WWE Money In the Bank 2015 we will see Nikki Bella defend the Divas Championship against Paige.

Alright everyone, this is it. This is where Nikki finally loses the belt and we finally once again get a Divas Champion who can actually wrestle. If Paige doesn't win then there really aren't many options left other than the dreaded Bella VS Bella title feud. Paige as Divas Champion again, on the other hand, opens the door for some good options. Paige could face Natalya, Summer Rae, Emma, and Charlotte upon her inevitable promotion. Time for the girls who can wrestle to take the division back from The Bellas!

So.... as for the match itself.... I'm not expecting that great of a match, there's only so much Paige can do to carry Nikki through a match that's tolerable. It will likely be the 2nd worst match of the night. Ryback VS Big Show will probably still end up being far worse than this. I could see it going on towards the end of the night. Between the show's namesake match, the Cena VS Owens rematch, and Ambrose VS Rollins there are three huge matches on the card. The fans will need a chance to rest so this might go on next to last with only the World Heavyweight Championship match remaining afterwards. Paige wins and moves on to a challenger who can work a match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Paige will win the Divas Championship.

====

Now it's your turn.

What are your thoughts on this match? Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss! :)

Nikki is on her way to Divas Title record. This will pull some heat but she deserves it at this point. The time invested and her market value validates her run.

Paige will win with help from Charlotte.
I think the promos from Paige recently have been pointing to this match and this moment. Probably leading to a tag match at SS

Nikki retains. I don't see any reason to put the title on Paige here, Nikki is doing great as champion and only getting better.

Nikki retains, sadly. It's better for Paige to chase. Or so will the E's logic dictate anyway.

The stupid thing about this "feud" is that WWE does no favors for Nikki. She's a better wrestler than given credit for (not that I want to complement this bimbo), but they're killing her character. She inexplicably turns face one random Raw, and then two weeks later she's doing heel-ish baloney on Paige. It's one thing to say "there are no heels or faces anymore," but her character is completely inconsistent.

Paige deserves the title, she's the best worker of all the current divas, she's the most over with the crowd, she has the most developed character of the bunch, so that will translate into Nikki retaining.

I am hoping that nikki retains and then they send back to NXT and bring up some diva's from there. i am not a huge fan of diva matches but i have watched some from NXT and most of the diiva's on that show are much better than paige.

i just do not rate paige at all and to me the only reason they brought her up to the main roster was cause they were about to tour here in england and wanted her to have the title, just like how they reinstated emma after 1 day of being fired because they were about to tour Australia

I am hoping that nikki retains and then they send back to NXT and bring up some diva's from there. i am not a huge fan of diva matches but i have watched some from NXT and most of the diiva's on that show are much better than paige.

i just do not rate paige at all and to me the only reason they brought her up to the main roster was cause they were about to tour here in england and wanted her to have the title, just like how they reinstated emma after 1 day of being fired because they were about to tour Australia

Paige was not pushed due to a tour. WWE tours the UK twice a year and they have never pushed UK based wrestlers at these times, it just happens that the best two from NxT were from England at Wrestlemania time. Paige was always going to be pushed, thats why they gave her the NxT Womens title. Further she has more in time qualification than the majority of the divas despite being one of the youngest, so to say the divas in NxT are better is laughable. Turns out in NxT, women are allowed to wrestle something that will plague whoever is next to come up due to how bad they treat the main roster divas.

It makes sense to put the belt on Paige and have new challengers come through so long as they are allowed the same freedom as they do in NxT but we all know this isnt going to happen and instead the belt remains with Nikki in an endless cycle of dull feuds.

Paige deserves the title, she's the best worker of all the current divas, she's the most over with the crowd, she has the most developed character of the bunch, so that will translate into Nikki retaining..

You just explained exactly why Paige doesn't need the Championship.. It's not about deserving this prop. The title is used to get other talents over.. Paige doesn't need it, forget about deserving it.. So Paige deserves to carry around a 20 pound sack of shit everywhere she goes?

Keep this belt on Nicki. She's the only thing keeping the WWE Diva's division floating right now. I would LOVE to see Becky Lynch maybe show up on the main roster, but with Brock possibly showing back up, I wouldn't have two surprise roster moments, especially when one of them will be in the main event.

predictable finish here..i too was hoping that charlotte would show up to help but still fail..they obviously want aj's record to be broken plus taking the belt off nikki would make them irrelevant and that can't happen..imo

Nikki Bella retains once again. She continues her quest of being the longest reigning Divas Champion ever. :p

Ridiculous finish.

Once Brie was pinned and informed the referee she wasn't the legal person in the ring, Nikki should have been disqualified for outside interference, no?

I really figured Paige was going to be champion last night.

Enough already, Nikki. :disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back