• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why Wrestle Zone is better.... (The Canadian Crippler's Official Prison Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has no prisoner managed to grasp the concept of the prison yet?

They were? I think I'm gonna cry now. I thought you guys loved me... : - (

/emo

RATARD...LOL, WOW.....And just because I "grasped the concept" doesnt mean u guys are going to stop being douchebags...so why should I stop spammin? If i even did post with half a brain cell like u guys, u still wouldn't stop the personal attacks...i wish u guys actually had jobs...and i mean real jobs..not mcyd's....or hardees....cuz u guys wouldv'e been fired already....i have lots of things i could post intelecually about...but why should i post when u guys can't spell simple 5th grade words?

I think it's pretty obvious it is spelt like that purposely. Look at your keyboard, it would be pretty hard to do that accidentally and not have anyone notice before you.

I think with your posting it's you who's looking the ratard.

I was all for it untill the personal attacks started...now i'm just going to send a virus to friends e-mail acct. on here to send to u guys...good thing there's only 50 ppl online a day and u have thousands of members....Your shitty attitudes be the reason everyone leaves?

Actually I know I did that, to see if you'd catch it...dumbass....you see, i'm smarter than you guys...I actually know how to create virus'...and if I was going to say if you didn't catch that...u guys are the RATARDS lol

RATARD...LOL, WOW.....And just because I "grasped the concept" doesnt mean u guys are going to stop being douchebags...so why should I stop spammin?

You haven't attempted to follow the concept, so you haven't grasped it, evidently. How are you supposed to know if it works or not without first attempting to follow it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back