Why TNA SUX....

Dude, she got banned. Don't raise your blood pressure over it. Although cock-eyed bitch is pretty funny. Heehee, cock-eyed.

Yeah, but still I would not be the douchebag/prick that you have all come to know and love if I didn't offer a retort to the little mungaloid butt baby known as TNASUX. Even if she did get her gapping grand canyon tarp sized panties all in a buch for me cracking on someone else. I mean really kid? Did it make you feel smart to get me all worked up? We all now know that crime and apprently ranting like the love child of two prize winning crackheads does not pay off.

Cant really talk about UK as a whole coming from Scotland but generally in Britain its the individual not the whole that makes the country.
Basically what im saying is yeah a lot of things here suck balls like Glasgow being murder capital of Europe and also Scotland being fattest country in Europe seeing a pattern here lots of fat people getting nixed or the fat people eating the average build people.

Pffft Britain is full of jakies and drunks but im not a jake or a drunk or a fatso or a murderer. Hey Scots and English are good at snooker and also kinda decent at golf, hey Andy Murray is a top tennis player. We got a

Kinda dilemma here all those jakies, drunks and smokers are paying tax on booze and **** that goes to the NHS which they need but if they stopped smoking drinkin ect they save a lot of money by not having to treat them.

Cant really talk about UK as a whole coming from Scotland but generally in Britain its the individual not the whole that makes the country.
Basically what im saying is yeah a lot of things here suck balls like Glasgow being murder capital of Europe and also Scotland being fattest country in Europe seeing a pattern here lots of fat people getting nixed or the fat people eating the average build people.

Pffft Britain is full of jakies and drunks but im not a jake or a drunk or a fatso or a murderer. Hey Scots and English are good at snooker and also kinda decent at golf, hey Andy Murray is a top tennis player. We got a

Kinda dilemma here all those jakies, drunks and smokers are paying tax on booze and **** that goes to the NHS which they need but if they stopped smoking drinkin ect they save a lot of money by not having to treat them.

Excuse me.

Y 2 Jake you live in England so you do know what its like and it aint all that bad its pretty much the same here in Glasgow as it is in any of the big cities in England or the one big city in Wales Cardiff

ah sorry i meant like jakes as in street bums/hobos thats what we call em here basically people who drink a lot and take drugs and live on the streets ect ect soz bro i didnt mean Jake the name lol :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back