Why Ryback Continues To Face Local Talents On Television

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
Dave Meltzer is reporting on Wrestling Observer Radio that Ryback is continuing to squash two local independent workers because WWE talents are wary of wrestling him in the ring on television.

No other details have yet been revealed explaining their fears of working with him and whether it has to do with safety or protecting characters.

:lmao:

I would mind seeing Slater take all the moves and sell to the extreme especially the lariat.

This is all storyline. WWE used to show Wrestlers "watching" Ryback's matches sometime ago. Its all been done to make Ryback into Goldberg which he won't be.

So they would face him when he was on NXT but not now? Yeah i call bullshit

The routine has already gotten old. As soon as we see two small guys with soft bodies come to the ring, we know what's going to happen. I keep waiting for Zack Gowen to show up.

Okay, they keep feeding him more. Now, it's time to feed him better.

I can buy it if it's merely character protection, because otherwise he'd have had to beat Heath Slater about 10 times by now, which I could see getting a little stale.

The routine has already gotten old. As soon as we see two small guys with soft bodies come to the ring, we know what's going to happen. I keep waiting for Zack Gowen to show up.

Okay, they keep feeding him more. Now, it's time to feed him better.
No. Now it's time to feed him THREE.

All story line, and it will end with Ryback saying feed me more, and then a big heel will come out and say hes probably the only 1 in the locker room who isnt scared of him, either starts him squashing wwe superstars, or starts a fued :)

While Ryback's offense is impressive, he needs to do be in a feud soon.

Also, how is lifting two guys with a combined weight of around 350 pounds a big deal?

Ryback is an interesting one... I mean is he the same character as Ezikiel Jackson? And we all know what he's upto at the moment, not a hell of a lot. Jackson has an IC title reign under his belt, but then creative just decided not to do anything else with him. If Ryback gets put in a feud, then what happens to him? Would he just go the way of Jackson perhaps? I don't know, but WWE mangement has decided to put him into the main roster, they have to follow that deciosn up with something else and soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back