Why I love Mark Madden

The end of TNA Impact was, indeed, groundbreaking.

The end of TNA Impact was stupid on so many levels it almost defies description.

The end of TNA Impact cemented Dixie Carter’s legacy as one of the very dumbest people to ever be involved with wrestling.

It's true. Why do they need to be like ECW?

I would fuck Madden's brains out then call him a bitch and get him sex change and then have very sexy bearded kids with him and have the best threesome EVER with Theo then kick him out and fall in love with my grandmother in Indiana then make oil spill then call him "marky" and we would make love 3 times a week and then I would kick him in his mangina so it would bleed so it would look like hot period sex.

AND WE WILL LIVE HAPPY FUCKING EVER AFTER!

I would fuck Madden's brains out then call him a bitch and get him sex change and then have very sexy bearded kids with him and have the best threesome EVER with Theo then kick him out and fall in love with my grandmother in Indiana then make oil spill then call him "marky" and we would make love 3 times a week and then I would kick him in his mangina so it would bleed so it would look like hot period sex.

AND WE WILL LIVE HAPPY FUCKING EVER AFTER!

I sure hope you don't debate like this.

My steps to debating:

1. Call my opponent a bitch

2. Call them a mofo and say SHUT THE HELL UP *****

3. Google some catchy comebacks

4. Debate.

7. Make-up Sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads