why do you watch wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch the game just as others have said mainly because of the storyline. Its like getting addicted to it. Once you are into it, you find it difficult to get out of it. This is because you will like to know what happens next with what you have seen. Just like me I started following the game fully since 2002. I can remember howHBK returned and unfurtunately HHHturned his back on him. Since then ive always wanted to know if they will ever be together again. Now we can see they are back but the question now is for how long will thy be together

I watch the game just as others have said mainly because of the storyline. Its like getting addicted to it. Once you are into it, you find it difficult to get out of it. This is because you will like to know what happens next with what you have seen. Just like me I started following the game fully since 2002. I can remember howHBK returned and unfurtunately HHHturned his back on him. Since then ive always wanted to know if they will ever be together again. Now we can see they are back but the question now is for how long will they be together

I watch the game just as others have said mainly because of the storyline. Its like getting addicted to it. Once you are into it, you find it difficult to get out of it. This is because you will like to know what happens next with what you have seen. Just like me I started following the game fully since 2002. I can remember how HBK returned and unfurtunately HHH turned his back on him. Since then ive always wanted to know if they will ever be together again. Now we can see they are back but the question now is for how long will they be together

I watch because its what i grew up on watching wCw and WWF watching The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Stone Cold plus it is addicting the storylines are like watching movies and u do want to c what happens next. Thats y i watch.

First off, this is my first post here, so i'm a little nervous, lol. Anyway, I stated watching wrestling since i was 5, I'm 23 now. and to be honest, I don't know why we watch wrestling. But if you're watching a product since you was 5 years old and just know every single thing that goes on every week, you would be still hooked now. Me, i like the production, the stage, the way the wrestlers come out of the tunnel with thier music and pyrotechincs. I bet you there are some of you guys out there orders the ppv just to see what the stage looks like. As for wrestling, itself, it mainly depends on the characters who are fighting. I would either sit from beginning to end witnessing such a classic battle or i would just groan hoping that they would finish already. it does have a soap opera feel into it because we grew up watching this for so many years, that even with you leave for a long period of time, it's not that hard to pick up where it left off. Wrestling is entertaining, especially on Monday nights. I mean, what else is there to watch on Monday nights really, but Monday Night Football? What shows are worth watching on Tuesday nights? And what show is better than wrestling on Friday nights? Kinda think of it, maybe that is the real reason i continue to watch wrestling, because there are no other great shows worth watching on those days, ever! And if anybody thinks that it's not the case, then, please, elighten me!

Well, I started watching in 04. My first show was Sunday Night Heat the nite of No Way Out. I started watching because I had just made friends with a bunch of wrestling fans. I stopped watching until the nite of my birthday. Me, my brother, and one of those new friends of mine, stayed up and watched RAW. Then, I was hooked. My first PPV was Judgement Day 04. Me and my bro hugged when Cena retained against Dupree. But after a few weeks, me, a fan of just a few weeks, was more hooked than my friends, fans since they were like 6 or something. I was addicted. Since then, I've seen SummerSlam 05, Wrestlemania 22, and more recently, One Night Stand. The first Mania I saw was 21. First Mania I saw on a Live Stream was 22. I'm going to be at SummerSlam this year in Boston, Mass. Simply, I watched because my friends watched it, and now I'm hooked. Actually, I'm not even friends with any of those people who turned me on to wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back