• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Why Do You Trust The Horoscope, Girls??!!"

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Seriously? I don't know if this is the case out there, but over here girls just drool at the crap written in them. They'd rather talk about the "predictions" in them and how they will "affect" their life than talk about something more intriguing. For God's sake, they'd rather talk about the horoscope than men, or chick flicks or girl shit. The horoscope reads "you will be bestowed great riches today". The girl wonders "Wow, will *insert name here* get me a gift?" And I retort "Today's pay day". Why do girls believe this crap?:banghead:

Who cares? Use it to your advantage. Next time her horoscope reads "You will bestowed great riches today", use that as an opening to offer her the Riaku Golden Thunder Salami. Don't fight these things; learn how to use them.

So, just to get this straight, when you are with girls, you would rather talk about men than horoscopes?

No. I'm saying they choose the horoscope over men. I would rather talk about the girls, but they are too busy talking about the damn horoscope to listen to my compliments.

Then don't fucking compliment them. The only compliment you should ever give a girl is "You give great head."

They still wouldn't hear it. I want to drive their attention away from the paper. And into something else. if it isn't gonna be me at least it should something positive. Like my package.

Then listen to what her horoscope is and find a way to spin that into you and her and your friends the genitals. Knowledge is power.

Here:

Spanish said:
Aries
21 de marzo – 20 de abril
Saturno, tu planeta de la salud, está retrógrado, por lo tanto se aconseja tener mucho cuidado al tomar decisiones que tengan que ver con la misma. Se presentarán demoras al diagnóstico de alguna enfermedad o se tardan los resultados. Busca una segunda opinión.

English said:
Saturn, your planet of health, is in hiding, there for you should be careful when making decisions that have to do with yourself. Problems will present themselves like illness or such. Get a second opinion.
:wtf: If she's sick, she should get a second opinion? How do I get that to my advantage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back