Why are you a John Cena fan again?

Cena's been the same for 10 years. Even Hulk Hogan was only around for 10 years in WWF in the yellow & red. If they freshened up his persona, made him do the rapper gimmick again, or turned him. Something to make him not so dull.

Because he gets a huge reaction every time and even if 30% is cheering, 70% booing, he's still getting 100% of the people to react. It's very rarely "Lets go Cena" "lets go someone else" meaning they care more about booing him than the other guy. If they actually hated him, they'd cheer the other guy or not make noise. In other words, the problem isn't so much that Cena is stale, it's that the other guy isn't usually interesting enough to make the match/feud about anything more than Cena's reaction.

I like him because he works the smarks who think they're above being worked. He's really damn good in the ring at this point too.

I really respect Cena the person, not a huge fan of Cena the character but I can live with him. He doesn't annoy me nearly as much as many others on the roster do (Bray, Rusev, Dallas, Rose, Cesaro (although it's mostly Heyman I hate not Cesaro), Lesnar, etc etc)

Because I like Fruity Pebbles, believe in never giving up, kick out at two every time I wake up, and you just can't see me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back