Whose return are you looking forward to more? Bill Lesnar Vs The Disturbed

Whose return are you looking forward to more?

• Bill Lesnar

• The Disturbed

Results are only viewable after voting.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is truly a battle of Wrestlezone Juggernauts!

Bill Lesnar is reportedly on hiatus and there really is no confirmed time line for his return.

The Disturbed was banned and many think it's a temporary ban and the ban should be up soon.

Whose return are you more looking forward too?

I've noticed a lot of hate spreading here in the prison while The Disturbed has been gone. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Maybe it's not.

Jackass probably only returned as a new account. I doubt we'll ever see a return of the actual Jackass Kirey account.

He will be missed. He had so much potential.

No, there was always this much hate. There is just less useless bullshit and Disturbed posting what his rep was every 2 hours to make it seem more spread out.

Polls already been up 25 minutes and there is only a 1 vote difference between the two. I can already tell this is going to be a close race.

I think people are really torn because they love both of them so much and don't want to pick a side. It's like Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania.

I think this is the second time Disturbed has been banned now, not sure how long that means he's gone for though, or if he's even coming back. And Bill Lesnar.........hmmm. Not sure who I am more indifferent towards.

Quite possibly. He did make that thread about being bored with wrestling not long ago. He might just be tuning in to see the key things.

Bill Lesnar will be gone for a while due to some work he has to attend to and other personal issues. I should be back around Mania.

How will i return? who knows it's a mystery.

Good bye for now.

Bill Lesnar.

That's what he said.

As much as he hates me, I get more entertainment from Bill than Disturbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back