Who's a Shango gotta blow?!

Well. I mean. You clearly are, but so is everyone else here :lmao:

What's new?

Not much, other than the whole world going to shit.

Kanye West married Kim Kardashian. So we're no longer speaking.

Donald fucking Trump might become president. We are also no longer speaking.

The Yankees suck. One third of the Beastie Boys are dead. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have grey hair now. NCIS is still somehow on the air, and the spin-offs star LL Cool J and Robin. And they cancelled Castle.

All to shit.

Not a whole lot. Working and surviving mostly. Haven't had a weekday off in awhile and didn't know what to do with myself. Saw that epic Miz promo from last night and said What the hell I hop on here for a bit.

How you doin'?

Not a whole lot. Working and surviving mostly. Haven't had a weekday off in awhile and didn't know what to do with myself. Saw that epic Miz promo from last night and said What the hell I hop on here for a bit.

How you doin'?

Finished college and working in construction. Mostly residential, though I have done one big commercial project. Haven't seen that Miz promo but I have enjoyed the guy the last few years.

Wrestling wise my tastes have become pretty old school.

Niice. Yeah my taste in wrestling is also now considered old school. This young guy I work with only kinda knew who Kurt Angle was. I almost killed myself lol

Alright this has been a good time but my wifi signal is going all spotty and I have chores I've been neglecting all afternoon lol. I'm popping back in tonight though cuz this is fun lol. Spread the word!

What the fuck.

I don't know if we ever interacted in any meaningful way, but you're still a name I never expected to see again.

Also, the forum is super dying now so it's really not just the day that's doing it. How's it going?

This forum will never die. We just had a forum "extension" and half of the talent went to the other brand. Simple.

What the fuck.

I don't know if we ever interacted in any meaningful way, but you're still a name I never expected to see again.

Also, the forum is super dying now so it's really not just the day that's doing it. How's it going?

Not too bad. Not sure if I recognize the handle but unless I'm mistaken that's an Ultimate Helsing avatar. If so that means we are definitely friends now lol

Yo what up Shock. Knew you'd be around.

I assume she's married to some HBK Life Model Decoy she special order from China

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic, for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back