Who's a Shango gotta blow?!

Papa Shango

Frontman of the WZ Band!!
I been standing here waiting for a drink. How does the Bar Room have no bartender? The service round here's really gone to shit.

Damn I guess I picked a bad time to randomly drop back into the forums for the first time in six years. Thought I'd get a free drink or something. Maybe the old "NORM!!" treatment. At least a crisp high five from someone.

It's been six and a half years. I'm like Shane o Mac I wait til noone expects it and then return.

Not gonna lie I have no idea who you are lol. You wouldn't happen to remember the handle you were using back in 2010?

Shut up Milenko.

Sup Papa Shango. I don't think we've ever interacted, but I believe you and I share the experience of meeting IC25 and NorCal in real life.

I still see them sometimes.

Oh yeah I remember you. So I been gone since spring 2010 so tell help me catch up. Who won NXT? It was Daniel Bryan right? Who's become the top star since then? Sheamus? I'm just kidding. It was obvious back then that it was gonna The Miz. Or maybe Kofi Kingston. How many times have Jack Swagger and Drew McIntyre main evented Mania? Anyways, even if all those guys didn't pan out at the top, they probably could at least positioned CM Punk. As long as they've kept him happy I'm sure the WWE is in great shape.

Shut up Milenko.

Sup Papa Shango. I don't think we've ever interacted, but I believe you and I share the experience of meeting IC25 and NorCal in real life.

I still see them sometimes.

Yes. Raw at the Izod Center. The volcano stranded most of the roster in Europe so it pretty much became The HHH show featuring Smackdown. Not the best show. But Undertaker showed up so that was awesome. And we had Kristen Wiig and Will Forte hanging out with... Khalgruber?!

I forgot how quiet it can be round here during the day. No NorCal, no IC25, KBs on right now because he's the Juggernaut and never needs to eat or sleep. I'm trying to remember some of the other old regs. What about Rusty does he still post?

That makes it a round dozen bans for him right? Lol

Oh shit that reminds me! What's The Prison like these days? Still a riot? A laugh riot that is.

Has it really been 6-1/2 years Shango? Damn. Rusty returned briefly a year ago and then disappeared again. FromtheSouth made a huge return. Other than that I am sure there are still a few familiar faces around.

That makes it a round dozen bans for him right? Lol

Oh shit that reminds me! What's The Prison like these days? Still a riot? A laugh riot that is.

Different Coco than the one you are probably thinking of. I don't recall this Coco ever being banned before.

Has it really been 6-1/2 years Shango? Damn. Rusty returned briefly a year ago and then disappeared again. FromtheSouth made a huge return. Other than that I am sure there are still a few familiar faces around.
About six yeah. Who is this? Lol

I...um...no comment?

Especially when he gave me a hug. A real hug. I about died :lmao: My poor husband had to attempt making me able to walk afterwards.

I'm at the convenience store right now and legit lol'd when I read that. The cashier thinks I'm insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back