Who would you want to see induct Randy Savage?

For me it's like this:

1) Lanny Poffo
2) Ricky Steamboat
3) Vince McMahon
4,553,240) Hulk Hogan

Hulk is too full of shit these days for my liking. Not to say the three I listed aren't full of shit, but Hulk Hogan is really, really full of shit.

If not his brother, you could have Lawler or Jimmy Hart (Memphis connection), Steamboat, Punk (huge Savage fan). Any of them would be a good choice. Even guys like Bret Hart or Roddy Piper, who may not have worked with him much on screen, but had good relationships with him behind the scenes.

No way you disrespect Savage by letting Hogan induct him. Savage absolutely hated the guy and never would have accepted that while alive.

Why is everyone saying Ricky Steamboat??? They weren't really close. They had a good feud once, but that was all. I think many saying this weren't born when they wrestled and assumed they were BFF's (Just my assumption).. when they weren't closer than Warrior/Savage, Hogan/Savage, Lawler/Savage, or even Flair/Savage were.

I think the people who he had a good relationship with with should induct him.

1. Warrior (According to two shoots I heard (one from Warrior and one from Macho) they were both good friends and understood each other)
[youtube]coDAI_9f90U[/youtube]

DDP <-- Do I really need to go into this? DDP is a man's man, he gives Savage all the credit in the world for his carreer and is truly grateful for working with him.
[youtube]4wmvpNIMK3c[/youtube]

Jerry Lawler <-- He was the cause why Macho got his stardom before heading to WWF and had feuds with him since the begining.
[youtube]dlD0cD0FN7Q[/youtube][youtube]qJXINZP1mZc[/youtube]

Bret Hart <-- He's gone on record about liking and getting a long well with Macho
[youtube]c23IYT3sblk[/youtube][youtube]cnCeMu_HsRo[/youtube]

Lanny Poffo <-- his brother... COME'ON Family counts.. we can't all assume everything he says is a lie.. he knew his family we didn't at some level I am sure he's speaking truth.

Ric Flair <- I think the record still holds true.. first time in history where two people gain and lost the world title to each other in two federations (WWF & WCW) Flair always talked good about Macho.

I would even accept Hogan.. he and Savage continiously had feuds for near 2 decades. Also the MegaPowers were good times for me as a child.

[youtube]u7ZDuToOpoc[/youtube][youtube]BaTjsAUkkfQ[/youtube]

Ran out of time to add the following...

Jerry Lawler <-- He was the cause why Macho got his stardom before heading to WWF and had feuds with him since the begining.
[youtube]dlD0cD0FN7Q[/youtube][youtube]qJXINZP1mZc[/youtube]
[youtube]lHji8jfR-Y4[/youtube]

Lanny Poffo <-- his brother... COME'ON Family counts.. we can't all assume everything he says is a lie.. he knew his family we didn't at some level I am sure he's speaking truth.

[YOUTUBE]VesQpKmLA8U[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back