Who should induct him: Randy Savage

Steph...

In all seriousness I don't think Macho would want Hogan to induct him. They may have been talking again but I really think Macho hated Hogan for a while. It's funny it seems everybody has that one name that sticks out when talking about induction except Randy Savage. Liz would have been the obvious choice had she still been around, but I think Steamboat is a perfectly good choice to induct the Macho Man.

everyone will say Hogan, and i see why they were put together in programs for years. i would probably recommend having a couple. maybe even three. starting with the honkey tonk man. i dont know if they likf eachother or not, but i believe,not sure, thats who beat him for the ic title. im sure he has some great stories and respect for Savage. id also have the wild George Steele speak of him and their many wild feuds/infatuation for Liz. then out of complete respect Lanny The Genius Poffo would do the final honors for one of the greatest to ever get in the ring. a true original storyteller along with the first lady of wrestling Miss Elizabeth.

I like the Steamboat mentions. But I'll go out on a limb and say Tito Santana. While not much of a popular wrestler for the younger fans, Savage won his first WWF title when he beat Santana for the IC title. That match lead to one of the greatest IC title runs in history.

According to "The Genius" Lanny Poffo, Randy's brother, Mach desired for Lanny, Randy and their father to be inducted together as a family. Lanny will have nothing to do with it unless this demand is met. He would not even attend unless Randy's wish is granted.

Lanny would be a good choice to induct Randy, but is he a big enough name? Probably not, but it would make a ton of sense and would be fitting. Other than that I feel Vince Macmahon should induct the Poffo Family and Randy particularly to show he's forgiven him.

They'll probably stick Linda McMahon on him, like they did with the Ultimate Warrior.

However, Lanny Paffo would have to go in too, as would the entire family, if Macho is ever going in. That was his wish.

If Savage does get incducted in to the WWE HOF then I would say have Hulk Hogan or Ricky Steamboat as they are the most famous names associated with Savage.

Jimmy Hart could be possible, as could Ted DiBiase or Diamond Dallas Page.

Unless of course McMahon wanted to induct Savage himself.

Desite Savage's wish for his family to be inducted alongside him, I can't see that Angelo or Lanny really warrant an induction.

Seeing as Lanny wouldn't induct Savage anyway thpse would be my guesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back