Who would you put in the Prison?

I've already been in here, Whap. I volunteered to stay here for a month so that KB would stop teasing a mentally challenged poster. Remember when you were all "I see Rayne, so I'm giving him a question!", and I was all "I see Whap, and you're a fucking idiot!"? Recent history here, bro.

The problem is I don't really play into the whole prisoner motif. I used the month to get a shitload of work done. This place is a distraction. :/

You're still a CLB.

as habs has said I think the prison is pointless, much like a lot of the rules on these forums but that's for a different time (besides its not my house, not my rules so I gotta follow them if I want to be in the house).

Personally for posters I would but just ban the poster or let them continue to post with everyone else, this whole "lets rehabilitate a poster" stuff is straight up dumb if you ask me, if you like them talk to them if you don't then ignore their posts, if its something against the rules give them a warning or ban. Overall its just lame ass shit and proof that some people take these forums way too seriously.

In one or two of those cases, I've gotten the impression English is not their first language. To me, that at least gives them some defense.

If that's not the case though, I'd say prison is too good for them.

I hope you're right. Some times I think all new non-spam threads should go to a mod for translation or deletion before it shows up on the forum but I'm not the guy that has to go through all that.

Btw, throw JohnJohnson on my list.

Rayne, just because it would be funny.

If I recall he posted very little.

Jtstrike, Mack Swagger, logan-punisher, DaOne5000, SixMovesofDoom

Terrible thread starters

Yes agreed with most of those. Would've loved to have seen DaOne5000 in here but he was banned before that could've become a reality.

this whole "lets rehabilitate a poster" stuff is straight up dumb if you ask me

Well you're probably right there, this is the only forum I've seen with such a system in place, but there's been some hilarious threads in here with some great characters. And Macios was rehabilitated right?

No one.

Everyone on the forums have their own purpose in my opinion. Except from true spammers but the staff and policies here seem to have eliminated that threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back