• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who would you move to ECW?

**Phenom_Cena_HHH_K.O.W**

Dark Match Jobber
Ok im sorry if this has been done but I checked and didnt see anything.

Everyone is complaining about how ECW sucks and that it isnt ECW, I myself always say this. Its true ECW is the Extreme Championship Wrestling it was...You may as well call ECW, FCW with a couple returning and other guys.(I.E Tommy Dreamer but he will never allow WWE to move him).

So my question is simple to make ECW better it all has to start with the Roster.So pick 3 guys from Raw and Smackdown,Anyone, and put them on the ECW roster and say why you chose those guys.

My Picks:

Jeff Hardy (If he resigns ofcoarse)--Hes extreme, we know hed fit in, it could start the new ECW off because there he can make ECW the extreme way with Ladder and TLC matches.

Rey Mysterio-- Bring him back to his origin, were he started, I know that takes away a major fan demographic form Smackdown but it it would be great.

Edge-- Keep him Heel him, like Hardy would be great to bring back the Old ECW cause hes a master of the Hardcore match type its were he excells.

***Extra Pick--Kane-- He excelled in ECW he was good he was beast he represented the scary hardcore montra that ECW was about.

I actually prefer ECW as it is, I like how it's a stepping stone to the next level, I like how it gives the guys at the bottom TV time, it's really enjoyable. So I am going to go with ECW as it is now, and not the extreme ECW. I love ECW as it is, why change it? Well it's all hypothetical so...

So who would I send to ECW?

1) Raw- William Regal- Damn I love this guy, but he gets lost in the mix far too often, he has a style that is rarely seen and quite a hard worker. The best place for him would be ECW, where he could make a name for himself.

2) SD! - Funaki- INDEED, with Dreamer as champion, who do you have as jobber? Why not?

3) FCW- Drew McIntyre - I've seen him do some indy stuff, and his FCW work is decent, I think ECW would be a huge godsend to him.

Uh, no one. they barely have time to get everyone on TV as it is, just ask Ryder and Kozlov about that one. Burchill too. I might agree with Regal, being one of the older more seasoned sound workers for the youngins to learn from, but he seems to be doing pretty alright being involved in the US title picture at the moment. No need, they are fine as is.

This is simple. First I would take Kendrick from Raw along with Matt Hardy. From Smackdown Jeff Hardy would be the obvious choice. Jeff has a strong draw, and I think people would enjoy seeing him on ECW. Same goes for the other two, they all seem like they match well with the show. Jeff & Matt's feud would have been awesome to carry on ECW. Not to forget the history between those two men and Chrisitian.

Ok I was thinking that E.C.W could be a better show and if gave the chance could get two hours but it seems like the w.w.e does not want that but i feel like there taking people out and not adding the right people to give it their credibility to the show and the title.
For starters Mark Henry and Jack swagger should have not left e.c.w. It seems like there getting some competition for the belt and people that actualy want the belt. Secondly they need to bring in better talent or "bigger players"
Example would be Big show and Kane. I dont see smackdown so im really not sure what kane is doing but for what I do know from the past is that both of these guys are really not doing much now days to help their shows. I think that you put these guys back in e.c.w and they could turn this show into a two hour show and then you would not need to get rid of the new hart foundation.
Then bring back Morrison and have him go for the e.c.w title. I really think he left the show to soon. I mean swagger got a bigger push the morrsion and i think morrison is 10 times better.
Then lastly before everyone starts yelling at me why dont we think about bring in the hart break kid shawn michaels to e.c.w?
I mean people think that he's at his stage in career where he does not need another world title run. Hes in the stage of where he can make new people better and e.c.w would be the perfect place for him.
Im thinking this would be a good turn for e.c.w and would get the show a two hour run and more ratings. Just wondered what everyone thought.
AND THATS FUEL FOR YOUR MIND

I wouldn't send huge stars over to ECW because it's obviously a stepping stone for FCW or young guys.

1. Chavo Guerrero because he's a great worker but just gets humiliated in stupid comedy skits
2. Kane, he had a good run on ecw last time
3. Big show because he's boring on SD and Raw but is still a pretty big star
4. Jamie Noble due to being a really good wrestler but never being on TV

With ECW right now i dont think they need any more superstars but if I had to choose three i would say.

1. Brian kendrick, he a great athletic wrestler who deserves air time on a real show( not including superstars)

2. Charlie Haas, as long as he stays away from shelton so he doesnt drag shelton down he could finally get his chance to get over and maybe could bring back his old gimmick where he impersonated other wrestlers.

3. finally last but not least Kane, who should only be there a little while since hes close to retiring. He could replace Christian as the main guy.

Festus- repackage him so he can get away from his ******ed gimmick that he has now and make him into an unstoppable beast

R-Truth- it seems like he is slowly gonna get lost and keep getting bumped down in the mid card division over on smackdown! i think if he were moved to ecw he can make his way up to being a top contender for the ECW title and when he's ready move him back to one of the other shows as a top mid card

Chavo Guerrero- he is a great wrestler and he has the blood to back it up. they can make this guy into a great superstar just like they did with eddie guerrero all he needs is repackaging maybe turn him face and give him a big push on ecw until he's ready to be moved back as a high and respectable mid card on raw or smackdown

ECW is in desperate need of star power and guys who can help these youngins from the talent exchange along so here are my three.

1.) Chavo Guerrero: Is wasted on mind numbing comedy skits on Raw with Hornswoggle. A former ECW champion and one of the best technical wrestlers in the world. He would be a huge asset to these new guys. People may not tune into see Chavo Guerrero but he has more name value than Tyler Reks.

2.) R-Truth: A guy who is very over with the crowd but still needs a lot of work on his baic wrestling skills. Moving him to ECW would allow him to work on those skills and still stay on tv. Plus he is a former TNA champion and a name talent.

3.) The Brian Kendrick: Has been less and less important since leaving Big Zeke to be the guppie in the ocean that is Monday Night Raw. Sending him to ECW would put him in a class with other wrestlers like him. Talented undercard guys who aren't gonna get their big break on Raw o Smackdown anytime soon. I think of him in the category of Shelton Benjamin (who is also on ECW) but Shelton will get his big push before Kendrick based on senority.

First of all I agree that ECW needs some new people, but ECW doesn't even get that much time on the air. How are you gonna showcase Koslov, Dreamer, Christian Cage, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Rey Mysterio, and Kane in two hours? There all main event ECW guys. Plus the roster would still by far be small. They'd need to get a bigger roster, release some people, and extend the on air time slot for ECW to get Mysterio, Kane, Jeff Hardy, and Edge. Wait wouldn't that pretty much kill Smackdown?! What the hell man? I'd move in mid carders instead.

my picks:

MVP: I just dont think he's world title material. He'd have some decent feuds in ECW, and maybe a good reign as ECW champ.

The Brian Kendrick: He's not doing anything, and I think it would be rather interesting to see what happens with him and Big Zeke.

Funaki: Again not doing anything, sad how WWE treats my asian brothers :(. It would be cool if he joined forces with Yoshi, although it would be a fail, I could careless :).

ECW right now has seen the monster heel role (previously occupied by Mark Henry) filled by Vladmir Kozlov, Jack Swagger has been replaced by Shelton Benjamin, Finlay has been replaced by Regal, and Goldust and the Bella twins have also been added to the roster. This leaves the spots of Evan Bourne, and the Hart Foundation II to fill.

I'd like to move Primo to ECW. He could fill the Evan Bourne role of the exciting young superstar. I think that he would work well with Shelton Benjamin, and he could learn alot from Regal. It would also get him away from Raw where he will likely get lost in the midcard and allow both him and Carlito to move away from their fued once it gets blown off.

That then leaves the Hart Foundation II's spots. There are already enough talent on the roster that has just been brought up from FCW so this should be some fairly established talent. The two replacements needn't be a tag team, just two workers who could elevate the new talent. I think Charlie Haas would be perfect for this role. He could act as a teacher to the new guys and he might actually get to appear on ECW. I'd also add Jesse. This would get him away from Cryme Tyme's Word Up skits and back to a wrestling role. If he gets a decent gimmick he could probably get a spot opening ECW. While he's jobbing he can continue to develope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back