• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Would You Go Gay For?

ED will kill me but, I do not find Melina attractive 1 bit. In fact she is one of the least attractive divas for me personally.

ED will kill me but, I do not find Melina attractive 1 bit. In fact she is one of the least attractive divas for me personally.

Truth is.. I once thought that way. Her teeth (I'm big on a person's teeth really being proper) were just odd to her mouth and face. But honestly, I think shes beautiful now. I don't know what changed.

Amen Will. Christy has that dirty side to her it seems that begs to be in one of those. If she wasn't in TNA, that could happen too. Kelly Kelly was at the show I went to last night and in person she will take your breath away. I don't want her in there as it would kind of diminish it for me. Same on the other three you mentioned. But you're right, it's too glamorous for the divas. They're too athletic and viscious for it. Can you picture the girls next door trying to wrestle? It'd be a sad sight.

Truth is.. I once thought that way. Her teeth (I'm big on a person's teeth really being proper) were just odd to her mouth and face. But honestly, I think shes beautiful now. I don't know what changed.

Same with me. She used to be meh at best, but now she's gorgeous. Might be the gyrations, but her face is gorgerous as well.

I won't kill you, I'll just hypnotiseeee you:

2weatxi.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo