• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Would You Go Gay For?

If you would have asked me last year I'd say The Rock, but now I have the feeling he just wouldn't appreciate me very well, plus I'm far to cocky to pick a guy better looking than me. With that said, I'll go with Stephen Colbert.

ssssssssssssssssss.jpg

I sat through "Latter Days" just to watch this guy perform. That's on the same par as sleeping with him as far as I’m concerned. As gay as you may believe "Brokeback Mountain" is, "Latter Days" surpasses that in gayness in every possible way times ten, and it's not even a good movie like Brokeback was. But Levitt's performance made it possible for me to sit through it.

Have no idea why, but when I was 11-12, to me Chyna was the hottest thing in the world. When I heard she was in playboy, I freaked. Then I saw the pictures.

Thats rather funny. I freaked after I was talked into looking at her playboy pictures.

I surely hope our definitions of "freaked" are different as well, because mine was anything but good.

Also, speaking of playboy.. why am I always disappointed when I see Divas nude? Torrie = let down. Candice = trouble believing it was even her. Sable = yuck. Christy = would've been a WHOLE LOT better in hustler or penthouse. Ashley = meh. Maria = haven't fully seen them all, but she isn't the best with clothes on.

Torrie- Not bad. Candice- Had seen before, and just didn't do it for me. Sable- Worked for me because I was young when I saw them. Christy-Agree with you 100%. Ashley- She's ashley, so no. Maria- Worst yet.

Torrie- Not bad. Candice- Had seen before, and just didn't do it for me. Sable- Worked for me because I was young when I saw them. Christy-Agree with you 100%. Ashley- She's ashley, so no. Maria- Worst yet.

Bottomline.. Playboy is too "glamour" filled to be worth showing off Diva T&A.

Christy with full frontal taking on toys would've been just.. wow.

I've been hearing a lot of people hyping themselves up for Kelly Kelly. What the fuck for? Shes blonde. Google the term "blonde" and you'll find a whole page full of suitable replacements.

Melina would be worth it, but she'll NEVER do it. Trish would've been great for playboy, because Trish has the ass. Same with Mickie, especially Mickie. She could show off her best qualities and hide her crotch monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back