• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will TNA Approach?

Who will TNA approach??

• Mickie James

• Shelton Benjamin

• Mike Knox

• Katie Lea Burchill

• Jimmy Wang Yang

• Funaki

• Slam Master J

Results are only viewable after voting.
Funaki wad dead in WWE before he even got started, and TNA would be stupid to try to acquire him. Of course he would take the deal if still wants to be a part of the business, but they should not under any circumstances try to get him. Some may think he'd help the X-Division, but what proof do we even have that he can do anything? Just because he's small? Any talent he may have had years ago is probably covered under a decade of Vince McMahon flavored ring rust.

On the other hand, TNA would be equally stupid if they didn't at least TRY to reach out to Mickie James. She's one of the most over divas of all time, and fans pissed and moaned about her getting the boot from WWE over a little belly fat and a "bad attitude". She could be a GREAT knockout, and even the TNA hardcore fans I'm sure would be happy to have her, as she's a great wrestler with great mic skills.

Katie Lee is another great talent that I think they should at least try to get interested in. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a TNA ring, but I wouldn't be surprised if they take a pass on her right now.

Shelton Benjmain is a guy that you would think they would reach out to...but on the other hand I would totally understand if they didn't go for it. It's pretty well known how hard he DOESN'T work, and much he doesn't care...at all. Now, like Jeff Hardy, Shelton could get hired by TNA, do whatever he wants, be extremely lazy, and put on a match every now and again and suck up the adoration by the fans that populate the Impact Zone every week. But I really don't see him actually being any better in TNA, though I could be wrong. He's got great ability, obvious...WWE couldn't get him to do anything, but maybe the lack of pressure in TNA and the change of environment would show him the error of his ways... Then again, assuming Shelton Benjamin will change is sort of like a woman assuming her abusive boyfriend WON'T beat her this time around, and that he's really a great guy who's changed in the last...90 days. Yeah, I just compared Shelton Benjamin to a woman-beater... they're both filled to the brim with potential, but they're never actually going to do anything more than sit on their ass, drink beer, and waste their life away.

Mickie James For Sure its been rumoured since she was relashed she was heading to tna and The Knockouts need new blood so she fit in nicley.I also like for them to bring in shelton benjamin I think he be a good fit in the X Div that his style of match he was always the star of the money in the bank matches he was in.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of them made it to TNA eventually, even if some of them end up as jobbers that get lost in the over saturated roster. There are 3 I think have a very good chance of making it, Shelton, Knox, and Burchill (I didn't choose Mickie because she is pursuing her music career atm). I think Shelton would be a good X-Division wrestler because he definitely has a style that would work with the other wrestlers and can put on a good match when he wants to, hell a run in TNA might even be able to help him get over his Shelton Syndrome. Mike Knox would be another run of the mill power guy but they figured out how to give Matt Morgan a personality and become an uppermidcarder so Knox could do it too and i could see him having good feuds with Morgan and Abyss. I picked Katie Lea because she was always a decent diva in the ring and TNA desperately needs to build up their KO division up to what it used to be and she's damn hot! :thumbsup:

Because I tend to care a bit more about women's wrestling than men's wrestling I chose Mickie over Shelton, but I think both of them would be great assets to the company.

Maybe actually losing his job will light a fire under Shelton's ass. It's a shame that all that talent is stuck inside of a guy who really seems to not give a damn.

I've seen James in action since her release from WWE and she appears to have dropped a few pounds since and is really looking good in the ring. Hopefully, TNA snatches her up. She's a great wrestler who has a personality and is gorgeous and over, they'd be dumb not to sign her.

I actually REALLY enjoy Mike Knox, Katie Lea, and Jimmy Yang as well, but I don't really see them getting signed by TNA as they have a pretty full roster as is, but the above two wrestlers sound like they're too good to pass up.

I would have to say either Mickie James or Katie Lea. Both of whom could greatly benefit the Knockout division and help bring in new feuds. I would especially like if one of them or maybe both formed a team and went after the TNA Knock out tag titles having a pretty good feud there.

Personally I think TNA needs to sort out the current roster before bringing in anymore talent. Because their roster is pretty bloated right now and they need to really decide who their going to use on a full time basis and who their not going to use.

With that said I'm sure they will bring in Mickie James and Shelton Benjiman.

Don't be offended by this but...WOMEN DON'T DRAW. Yes yes I'm sure people will talk about when the Knockout angles were the highest rated segments. No one buys tickets to see the Knockouts. No one buys merchandise. People watch to see ass (or the majority of them do). Sorry, but that's that's the truth. You'd think it would be a good move to bring in someone of Mickie's status though, but it probably a bad decision financially.

Knox is just a waste. No charisma. No draw. He won't bring in anything.

Funaki and Jimmy Wang Yang are decent wrestler but they also won't draw.

Slam Master J is interesting because we have only seen him in joking roles. He might be able to do something. We don't know.

Benjamin is a great wrestler. He would put on great matches in TNA. But again, people are not going to tune in for him. If they can get him for a good price then it could be a decent move.

The problem now is that TNA has a large number of well known names and a large number or ridiculously talented but not well know names. At this point it only makes sense for them to bring in people that they can actually use well to make an impact. They need to choose carefully right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back