• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE releases Shelton Benjamin and some other people I think!

Man that fucking sucks, I've been a Benjamin supporter for a long time. Damn shame, he showed during his push in ECW that he did in fact have what it takes to be a very good addition to the midcard of any brand, perhaps even more in the future. Makes no sense, they punish the guy for not getting over enough and then he finally does get over again and they fire him. Whatever, I'm sure this means he's headed to TNA and all that I can say is fucking awesome, because we all know how much it would rock seeing Shelton do his thing with AJ Styles, RVD, Jeff and the rest of the TNA guys without as much restraints on him as he had in the WWE. Good news for Shelton fans, not so good news for Shelton's bank account I guess though.

Rest of the firings, don't really care. Although I do like both Funaki and Jimmy Wang Yang, they long outlived their usefulness. Slam Master J should of been fired months ago.

YOU SHUT YOUR ****ISH MOUTH.

I don't want it to be so... :(

Yeah, firing Shelton after his great ECW run was stupid. When he was chasing the championship, he really stepped up his game both in-ring and on the mic.

Yeah but what has he done SINCE ECW? It's not like he even attempted to steal the show at MITB like he does every year.

I highly doubt Shelton Benjamin gets to choose what spots made it in this year's MITB. They focused most of the big spots on Kofi and Christian. Really not Shelton's decision, not like he can just be like "OK< completely unplanned show-stealing spot time now!", no, he'd be fired about five minutes after the match for endangering everyone's life.

But yeah, he'll go to TNA I'm sure. Looking forward to it.

You honestly think they will make a match, which is essentially Benjamin's spot of the year and everyone knows that much and then they will actually say neh we'll have him do fuck all. AND BENJAMIN BE HAPPY WITH THAT? Fuck off, you know that's crap.

I can think of a job for Mickie. Although she should act now, before her weight actually becomes an issue.

I can think of a job for Mickie. Although she should act now, before her weight actually becomes an issue.

1z57q5d.jpg

shelton benjiman is better than alot of the wrestlers in wwe now him and charlie haas but wwe didnt use them look forward to them in TNA Damn

Jimmy Wang Yang, and I don't care,

My master's gone away.​

Actually, I'm sorry to see him and the others go.

But Mickie?:wtf: She must have really been a pain in the ass.

Well, you notice Shelton Benjamin and Sisqo (the platinum blond that sang Thong Song) would never be in the same place at once. Could there be a musical come back in the works?? :wtf: I smell Thong Song 2 possibly!!! :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back