"Who Will The Band Attack On This Episode" TNA iMPACT LD

I usually lurk the boards, but felt like I needed to post this. I have been skeptical of TNA but have watched every week since Hogan arrived, and at first I wasn't that entertained at all, the feuds didn't evoke any emotion at all from me, but I kept watching.

And in the past 2 weeks TNA has officially won me over as a fan. The problem with all the people who say that TNA sucks etc. is that they simply don't give TNA a legitimate chance, and they don't allow the feuds and characters grow on them. It takes time for new characters and feuds to grow on you.

For the first time in a long time I legitimately care about the characters and the feuds. I feel like every week is must see TV. I know this was a long rant, and I'll go back to lurking, but I felt like I needed to share it.

This is a really good promo by Nash right now.

This has just been a night full of great promos.

Wasn't Hall vs. Nash a hot feud...12 years ago? Why is security going after the employee and not the guys that broke in again?

I could give a fuck about Hall, but damnit I want Waltman to get a contract and wrestle. Saw some of his work in AAA last year and he still can go in the ring.

So let me get this straight.

We end with more unanswered questions, more promises of things being answered next week, more Hogan being possibly on one side or another.

Yep that was TNA's main stuff.

Wasn't Hall vs. Nash a hot feud...12 years ago? Why is security going after the employee and not the guys that broke in again?

To be fair WCW fucked up that one beyond belief and we never actually got to see a real Hall vs. Nash feud.

Good episode tonight, not as good as last week, but good. More focus on angles and promos, but that's not always bad, especially when the promos were fucking awesome like they were tonight. That's one department TNA has the WWE beaten in with absolute ease, and that's the guys that they have on the roster that can cut a great promo.

Good show, chock full of epic promo's, and EY came off looking like a badass.

Downfall: No Madison. Damn it, Vinnie Roo, EB, and Hulk!!!!!

The last match ended at 10:38, and we had 22 minutes of talking, a brief beatdown, a kidnapping, and security breaking up a fight. The talking was good, but there was too much talking to end the show.

To be fair WCW fucked up that one beyond belief and we never actually got to see a real Hall vs. Nash feud.

That's what I was thinking. We got more between them in WWF.

Good episode tonight, not as good as last week, but good. More focus on angles and promos, but that's not always bad, especially when the promos were fucking awesome like they were tonight. That's one department TNA has the WWE beaten in with absolute ease, and that's the guys that they have on the roster that can cut a great promo.

Decent but still big holes. For one thing and to be fair when they filmed it they didn't know this when they filmed it, but Hogan's segment that closed the show last week was the lowest rating and the BP were the highest. Also, I can't justify having AJ the world champion, get one segment opening the show and Hogan/Bischoff having like 5 and getting to close it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back