"Who Will The Band Attack On This Episode" TNA iMPACT LD

So X, what's that you were telling me when I said Daniels was getting completely depushed a few weeks ago?

Umm, when the fuck did I ever argue against that? Find me the post.

This is a GREAT promo from Angle right now.

I keep mine hanging over a motivational poster that says "America...We will kill you in your sleep on Christmas" they are only removed when it is time to go on a little trip

Damn this is so touching/awesome from Angle that even my 6 month old daughter quit playing with her toys and is just watching the TV silently.

Umm, when the fuck did I ever argue against that? Find me the post.

This is a GREAT promo from Angle right now.

It was right after he lost to Morely in one of our 1000 Genesis arguments. I said he was being depushed by going from a world title shot to jobbing to a guy in his late 30s. You said it meant nothing or something to taht effect and that I was insane/didn't know what I was talkinga bout.

It was right after he lost to Morely in one of our 1000 Genesis arguments. I said he was being depushed by going from a world title shot to jobbing to a guy in his late 30s. You said it meant nothing or something to taht effect and that I was insane/didn't know what I was talkinga bout.

Did I ever once say he wasn't being depushed? Nope, sure as fuck did not. Feel free to find me where I ever once said that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back