• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will be the next WrestleZone Forums HOF-er?

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
TheOneBigWill - 7353
Shocky - 7312
Mighty NorCal - 7217
Vintage Sam - 6697

Those four men are the closest four to joining KB in the WrestleZone Forums Hall Of Fame in terms of post count. Will only needs 147 to get there and Shocky only needs to amass 188 to reach the milstone. NorCal, perhaps the most readily available front-runner needs only 283 posts and Sam, the dark horse, needs almost 1000.

So, who will do it?

It's a show of solidarity, Armie.

I think Machida can get back up there.

That being said, I think it will be NorCs. I haven't seen Shocky since the Triple H/Lesnar thread and Will seems to have lost the will to post.

I hear ya. I was thinking about switching back to my Shogun avatar, but I didn't want it to seem like I was jumping back on his nuts only because he won.

I don't think it would come across like that, to be perfectly honest.

I was trying to find some good MMA avatars but there really isn't a lot of them there. The Lesnar ones were all of him in his wrestling heyday and those don't appeal to me. I will get to work on some new MMA avatars for us nerds for the next round of submission.

Any requests?

Hell yes. We need at least 2 more Fedor avatars. I would absolutely love a Don Frye one as well. Maybe even just the Pride logo would be cool.

Non mma related ones...I would rock a Misfits avatar in a heartbeat. As well as a Michio Kaku one.

I'll need to ask some of the other MMA guys for their input.

Neh I'm joking. Well kind of. I've always disliked Hughes for some reason, not because he would be dominated by almost any top ten welterweight.

29298_1324802726247_1416252161_30949831_7767476_n.jpg

29298_1324802766248_1416252161_30949832_284659_n.jpg

It'll likely be towards the end of the year, to be honest.

Curious as to where you got that information from.

Call it women's intuition.

Nah, I assumed, probably wrongly, that it would be the end of the year due to it being at the end of last year. That's if we are even going to have another submission.

Can you clear it up for us now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back