Who will be the fifth "player"?

we all know its gonna be ric...i mean he keeps on putting his nose in other people bissness
ortons bissnezz..he gon get kicked in the skull watch...

or it could be the rock//..idk.lmfao the reason being iz cuz its hollywood and yea..lol

Mr. Kennedy. They've been running promos for weeks. But then again they might save his return for Green Bay. He's still my front runner.

My second option would be them teasing Flair but Shawn Michaels returning instead and reminding us that Flair isn't allowed so he steps in instead.

Triple H is going to be out until Summerslam I think. Flair may want with everything in him to wrestle again, but if they do actually let him, it will be on PPV, not a 10 man Raw tag match.

First all you people who say that you won't watch wrestling ever again if it is Flair CRACK ME UP! You will all be watching again. You will just be on here crying about it.
Anyway, I am thinking HHH also. I mean knowing McMahon he will do something stupid and have someone in there that no one will ever want.
But since you have 8 good other wrestlers in there and Lawlor(there due to last week) It could be good. I doubt it will be santino, since it appears he will fueding with regal.

And if it is Flair, who cares. We will all watch, and most will just cry.
Peace
Cook OUT

I think that it will be Triple H, just because he is the Game and people that play games are "Players"

It's not gonna be some big major swerve that nobody would see coming in a million years, i.e. The Rock, Hogan, Austin etc. Cause if WWE had gotten one of those huge names to make a one time appearance, it wouldn't be on Raw in the middle of May.

So it's gotta be someone who's returning. It can't be Triple H, he hasn't been gone long enough for the hypocrites complainers to go "We need Triple H back to save the show!"
So I think it's between HBK and Kennedy. HBK has had enough time off, it would boost ratings, people would pop for him like crazy and he's be able to have a face off with Flair over Flair's possible return to the ring, which we all wanna see.
If Kennedy was the fifth member, that would mean making him return in a Raw main event, which would mean he's being pushed as soon as he returns. While I personally would like to see that, I don't believe WWE would push him so early from returning, they need to make sure he can stay healthy for 6-12 months.
People are suggesting Flair, but meh. I mean, he's already been around for the last couple of weeks so technically, it wouldn't be a surprise would it? Maybe it's just me.

But either way, they'll be dropping hints on Raw all night before the main event starts. So I'm guessing we'll know who it is 15 minutes into the show!

If Kennedy isnt the "player" for the match I think it would be awesome to have him come out and do basketbal style intros for everyone. Have the little synthesizer type music playing and have him announcing each one while they run out and high five eachother!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Again. But Rock, Austin, and Hogan WILL NOT be on Raw. Flair WILL NOT wrestle on Raw. His retirement was a really big deal so believe me when I say his return will have alot more than an hour or so hype. KENNEDY!

Everyone keeps saying they need someone that will draw people to watch RAW that night. It is the main event. The only people who will see the match will be the people already watching. The show will get the same rating whether it is Rey Mysterio or Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Austin wrapped in one. The only thing they can hope to do is bring someone back that would draw people to watch the next week and to do it while the media is watching. With any of the big three everyone would know it is a one time deal and therefore no one new watching the next week. I honestly don't think they have anyone that could come out that is gonna stay around to draw people in. It will be someone like Kennedy, HHH, HBK, or Vince, none of which are going to draw in new people that they didn't draw in when they were around before. So all we can do is watch and hope that it isn't Flair.

And to the person who said :robvandam: We can only hope. It is in LA, where i believe he currently lives. It would be great to see him again, but again, I think it would be a one time thing that wouldn't keep ratings up.

It'll either be HBK or Kennedy...KENNEDY!

Kennedy has some promo's that say, 'Coming Soon'. Pretty vague if you ask me. This would be the best opportunity to bring Kennedy back into the main picture and get him in a story with someone. Also, MVP is a possibility if he's not in a match. He's a 'franchise playa'. Lulz.

But in all fairness, don't expect anything out of the ordinary such as someone who we've not seen in a while. It'll be simple. It'll either be a returning HBK, or a returning Kennedy. Or MVP. Let's keep it simple folks.

We can only have one MVP in a match. Relax. He's already in it, and on that team. Mark my words, it WILL be Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy.

big fuckin suprise..HHH or HBK..WWE is really bad with suprises they godamn near suck at them lately..TNA is the worst though they let you down every single time...i hope it's like RVD or someone worth taking about( but that will never EVER happen)..cause this angle has gone absolutley nowhere.

I say Triple H. If not him, then Kennedy and if not Kennedy, HBK. I hope to god it's not Flair, or anyone with the last name "McMahon".

Also, I noticed in the graphic the WWE had for this match showed the superstars in basketball jerseys, with the face team wearing Lakers jerseys and the heels had Nuggets. I really, REALLY hope they don't actually come out wearing those, or even worse, wrestle the entire match in them.

well taker has a serious hip surgery, and I Haven't seen Hbk since wrestlemania, but theres a chance it could be HBK, i'll look into the condition of undertaker and where hbk is.

It's not gonna be some big major swerve that nobody would see coming in a million years, i.e. The Rock, Hogan, Austin etc. Cause if WWE had gotten one of those huge names to make a one time appearance, it wouldn't be on Raw in the middle of May.

So it's gotta be someone who's returning. It can't be Triple H, he hasn't been gone long enough for the hypocrites complainers to go "We need Triple H back to save the show!"
So I think it's between HBK and Kennedy. HBK has had enough time off, it would boost ratings, people would pop for him like crazy and he's be able to have a face off with Flair over Flair's possible return to the ring, which we all wanna see.
If Kennedy was the fifth member, that would mean making him return in a Raw main event, which would mean he's being pushed as soon as he returns. While I personally would like to see that, I don't believe WWE would push him so early from returning, they need to make sure he can stay healthy for 6-12 months.
People are suggesting Flair, but meh. I mean, he's already been around for the last couple of weeks so technically, it wouldn't be a surprise would it? Maybe it's just me.

But either way, they'll be dropping hints on Raw all night before the main event starts. So I'm guessing we'll know who it is 15 minutes into the show!
ACTUTLEY, i heard Triple H was returning shortly after judgement, maybe the decided to replace him with flair, but i doubt that, and I gusse it is shortly after judgement day. so i could expect triple h. and i would also expect Kennedy due to the vignetes mentioning Kennedy's Return....Even tho he was supposed to return in april, and batista was supposed to return in may...but I gusse they flipped them.....like the post above, it could be hbk to.

Hmm....Since the word "player" is in quotation marks, it must be hinting at a particular person. My opinion: Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz, without a doubt. I mean, come on, how many other "players" do you know in WWE history. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I wouldn't count out a suprise appearance from The Goon either.

Keep in mind, by all accounts this Monday's Raw will serve 2 focal points.

The first being to make fun of the Denver Nuggets and all associated with them.

The second being to promote Extreme Rules (that is assuming they remember that should be their primary goal and not to just make fun of the Nuggets)

With that said, I don't see it being a huge main event return. No HHH or HBK. They introduce them before a PPV when there is no talent left for them to take on? Unless if they plan on doing a DX vs Rhodes/Dibiase at Extreme Rules then I don't expect one of those 2 to be the 5th man.

I don't expect it to be Kennedy because they want his return at Green... Bay... Wisconsin.

I don't see it being Vince because of his impending disasterous match with some Kroenke Imposter

That leaves us with Flair or Shane. I agree with the masses in hoping that Shane's last match has occurred. My concern is Flair. He already has a "calling out" with Orton that will likely open the show. I can already dreadfully see him putting himself in the match then.

I don't see Smackdown invading Raw. No Hardy, Khali, UT, Rey. The only exception to the rule would be Morrison. Like was mentioned earlier, the only Heel on the "nuggets" team without a match/storyline at extreme rules is Miz. We all know their brief rivalry, if you can even call it that.

I dislike the option of a comedy filler like Santino, Hornswaggle, Golddust, Knuckeball, or even Eugene (yes he crossed my mind). This will likely close the show and they will have the Lakers team standing tall so you want a "dominant" team. That leaves me with my hopeful pick.

My money is actually on RVD. I believe he lives in the LA area, doesn't he?

heres the thing if Kennedy were to be the fifth guy I'd hope he'd screw the face team just cause I think that there needs to be a couple more heels on Raw. Then again maybe have Kofi in the main event for a Hardy run-in while he was still playing the disrespect card. Hard to tell though with this main event

I thought it was wierd in the way they worded "player", Normally it would be opponent, Or superstar, So it seems they are dropping a hint on who it is.

I honestly think it can only be one of two people though.

1) Triple H, Is touted as returning to RAW in the next couple of weeks, And would fit in there easily with Randy, And The Legacy participating. As Randy put him out with the punt.

2) Mr. Ken Kennedy, Is also returning soon, And needs a angle to come back into the fray, The match being somewhat high profile, Would be a good way to bleed him back into the mid/upper mid card, And gain some momentum, And exposure, With him being injuried for so long.

I hope that it is not Flair, because if it is, then wwe would have just pissed on their 5 months retirement storyline about Flair. And it would be like spitting in the face of HBK over the emotional feel he brought to Flair's last match, Im with most of you, if wwe does bring back Flair for a storyline thats none of his business and if he does wrestle, Ill be pissed.

Hmm....Since the word "player" is in quotation marks, it must be hinting at a particular person. My opinion: Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz, without a doubt. I mean, come on, how many other "players" do you know in WWE history. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I wouldn't count out a suprise appearance from The Goon either.

Okay, I think you guys are making too much out of their use of the word "player". They're just using the word to reference basketball since that'll pretty much be the overall theme on Monday: basketball. Like I said, the graphic for tag match had everyone in jerseys, so they're just calling the wrestlers "players" instead of superstars. You guys are taking the word a way to literally.

I'm sorry but what's with this 10 man tag match that is so interesting? WWE is just using this to draw attention due o the media.

There not going to bring back HHH till Ortans got no one else.

HBK is healing and not worth the risk

The Rock has beef with Cena so I can't see him working a face along side him.

Ric Flair- PLEASE DONT!!!!!!!!

My guess would have to be Mr Kennedy. If we were lucky than the WWE would try and get someone like Shaq lol. Sid would be pretty cool but

I would love to see Rob Van Dam coming back tomorrow night on RAW.

But it don't see it happening right now if ever, Mr. Kennedy is my first pick to be the fifth player, altought they could throw us Flair and he being beaten up by Legacy and being unable to compete (so he doesn't make his return to the ring in a lame edition of RAW)...

Rob Van Dam would be awesome if he was to return for a new run on WWE, he could work well with Miz, and being a uppermidcarder or even main-eventing future events, don't forget that RVD was "retired" by Orton's RKO....

I would love to see Rob Van Dam coming back tomorrow night on RAW.

Hmmmm...
Likely-No
Possible-Yes

RVD is from and still lives in Battle Creek MI. He said hes not coming back to WWE until his wife recovers from cancer...which she has.

All in all, I would be surprised if it was him...Don't get your hopes up though

RVD showed up at the Rumble, so it could be him. It doesn't matter that his wife has cancer, she'll be fine for an evening.

I can't see it being anybody young, Jerry Lawler is getting the rub in this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back