Who Wants To Team With Coco, GD, and MRC?

Just so we're clear, I've started working on my scathing monologues to encourage people to vote against dickwads:

Y'know, I've come across a lot of shit posters, but none as fucking boring as you. You are a real boring fuck. Sorry, sorry, I know this is GSD and they disapprove of swearing, so I'll sort that out.

You are a boring F, star, star, cunt.

Just so we're clear, I've started working on my scathing monologues to encourage people to vote against dickwads:

Y'know, I've come across a lot of shit posters, but none as fucking boring as you. You are a real boring fuck. Sorry, sorry, I know this is GSD and they disapprove of swearing, so I'll sort that out.

You are a boring F, star, star, cunt.

Did you just try and take credit for a movie quote?

Wow, that's pretty fucked.

Turning heel, Rattlesnake? All well and good. As long as I am on record - I favored the ICE team, but I was over ruled by people who actually DO know where I live.

And NorCal, the "velcro heart" is a failed dating-myself reference to an episode of Saved by the Bell.

People actually watched Saved by the Bell? I thought it was just some early 90s relic that they stick on TV to remind us how bad times were.

No, I was quoting it, because I know Coco has seen it, so he would find it funny.

That's what friends do, they joke around.

When you find some, I'm sure you'll experience the joy.

As an outsider to your little buttparty, it seems like you tried and pass of the wuote as your own. Especially considering how you used the setup with different content, not the quote in it's original form.

I can't wait to find friends on the internet, until then real life friends will have to suffice. Dumbass.

As an outsider to your little buttparty, it seems like you tried and pass of the wuote as your own. Especially considering how you used the setup with different content, not the quote in it's original form.

Because this is a wrestling forum...so i changed it to make it sound funnier....

I think someone's a little jealous of our butt party.

Understandable. It's an amazing time.

I can't wait to find friends on the internet, until then real life friends will have to suffice. Dumbass.

I think hanging out with your mom rocks too. Reverse cowgirl FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back