• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Wants To Join One More Fantasy B-Ball League?

My team is absolute shit...but there needs to be one guy in every league whose team is shit.

Sike...my team pwns. I would say good luck, but I'm going to absolutely crush all of you fuckers this season, so what's the point?

The great thing about my time is that I only recognise two players. I couldn't tell you how good or bad they are, so ignorance truly is bliss today.

I have a question though. If, next to the players name, it says "Out", does that mean you have to change him out for someone else?

Right, cool.

In preparation of this league, I went out and bought NBA 2K10 for my 360. Maybe it will give me some insight into my picks. I'm also hoping that this will help me get back into the NBA. I used to absolutely love it but when I left university, I stopped watching it because I wasn't in the university team any more and that is they ever talked about.

BTW, What does "Day to Day" suggest to us?

That the player will not be fit for the upcoming match and must be switched out for someone else?

Last night, I was dumb enough to pick two shooting guards from the same team. However, I think things are going to work in my favor; if they compete against each other for the starting spot and play their best, I might be able to trade one of them (either Wall or Arenas, preferably Arenas) for a good sixth man.

I dropped someone and have to wait on a waiver pick to process because the only SF I have is out at the moment. Great start to the season really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back