• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Wants To Join One More Fantasy B-Ball League?

Yeah, I likely wont be awake at that point.

It wont matter anyway because I could not tell you who has been performing well in the NBA recently. I haven't watched it in around a year or so, so I might be dead weight.

At least I have the best team name though.

I set up the auto-picks for the first 6 or 7 draft picks.

Couldn't we push it forward a little or is that tome best for most people? If so, then we are gravy.

Just a question though, how active must I be in this thing constantly? I'm on board if it is a couple of updates a day/week. But if I have to update constantly so as not to be left behind the rest of you guys, then I will be dead weight within a couple of weeks probably.

I set up the auto-picks for the first 6 or 7 draft picks.

Couldn't we push it forward a little or is that tome best for most people? If so, then we are gravy.

Just a question though, how active must I be in this thing constantly? I'm on board if it is a couple of updates a day/week. But if I have to update constantly so as not to be left behind the rest of you guys, then I will be dead weight within a couple of weeks probably.

That's the earliest time I could get. Sorry :(. Nah, man, I have it set up rotisserie-style now, so we'll all be competing against each other throughout the whole season (no head to head match-ups). You'll be fine if you check in on it once a week.

Great!

I've been looking to get into something like this for a while now, so hopefully I don't let you guys down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back