• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Wants To Join One More Fantasy B-Ball League?

Jose, Buffalo, jmt, Marquis, and I are good to go. Norm and Angel still have outstanding invitations. So, five more people...jmt, get in here and wrangle some people. Better yet, if you can find them, get Cookie, Asshole Becker, and Gi to join.

What? I signed up, Team 5.

I have two spots left open. Here's a list of all participants:

Invited and Confirmed:

tdigle
Marquis
jmt225
Norm
Angel
Buffalo Dave
Jose

Invited But Not Yet Confirmed:

Little Jerry Lawler
Crock
GuyCompton

P.S. John Wall's mine :suspic::suspic::suspic:.

To change your name, go to "My Team," and under the default picture you'll see "Team Settings." Click on that and you should be able to figure it out from there.

There's one spot left open (Crock and IndyJon22 need to accept).

I scheduled the draft for tonight, but it can't happen unless all of the slots are filled (everyone needs to accept their invites too). I will be back in 90 or so minutes. I intend on having the draft tonight, and, if it's not going to happen, I'll let you know around 9:30 (e.g., if the one spot left isn't filled and if the two invitees haven't accepted).

First off, make sure you guys are signed up, not just invited. Second, are you sure the draft is tonight? Says it's scheduled for Nov. 2.

All right, I deleted two teams so I got the draft for 12:45 AM. Crock, it says I can add teams, so, when I get one more person, I'll add you two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back