Who should Be The Next TNA Star To Get Their Own DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
I was in FYE today, and saw that Abyss has his own DVD, DoomsDay-The Best Of Abyss, and it got me wondering who should be the next TNA star to get a DVD, their are alot of names that come to mind, Angle, Christian Cage, Rhino, Senshi, Jeff Jarrett, and Jerry Lynn, I'd make a poll but don't know how

My choice would be either Jerry Lynn or Senshi, both have had loads of great matches in TNA and have good fan followings, they also are very entertaining wrestling

I would love to see a senshi dvd. All of his matches are fastpaced, and his match against sabin at bound for glory was one of my favorite. I would also like to see a Christian dvd, but a little bit later after he has another good feud.

senshi would have an awsome DVD... though i doubt it would sell well =/... still his matches are incredible, i really hope he doesnt leave TNA

also i think a rhino dvd would be awsome, i love his matches and had an incredible feud with christian

but almost every guy in the x division could have their dvd lol, they all what have some exellent matches to watch

I am pleasantly surprised to see that their is interest in a Senshi DVD, even if it is only been two post besides mine, I have always been curious as to why Jarrett doesn't have a DVD yet, especially when you take into consideration that he has been the most dominant champion in TNA history

Just to let everyone know, the guys on the website tnawrestling.com said that we should expect Christian Cage and Kurt Angle and Jeff Jerrett dvds sometime in 2008. It was one answered in one of those question and answer sessions that they do on the website.

Senshi and Rhino would be good choices for DVDs, but I am a huge fan of Chris Sabin so I would looooove to see a Best Of for him. He has had some great matches and some of the rediculous promos he has done with Kevin Nash could be added for comedy value.

Let's get a best of LAX DVD.. I love LAX and they are just about the only reason I turn into TNA now. I like good tag team wrestling and Homocide is the shit imo

PETEY WILLIAMS

the guy is awesome.... put over as a fantastic heel ... awesome matches with AJ and others in the X division .... great title run plus that finisher....DAMN!
the guys a fantastic wrestler and would love to see his best of!!!

Senshi isn't big enough in TNA to have his own DVD and I wouldn't want to see one, simply because most of his best matches have taken place outside TNA, aside for a few. It isn't a Best Of Someone, but I'd like to see the Ultimate X Collection, but if they're eliminating the X Division that'll probably never happen because they want to make it look like that wasn't the whole reason TNA got big in the first place. I suppose a Christian Cage DVD wouldn't be too bad, even though Christian isn't really renowned for his in-ring skills. Maybe a collection of his best matches would be out of place. A Best Of AMW DVD wouldn't go amiss, if there isn't already one, I'd also like to see DVDs for Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal, if they ever have a few more significant matches that is, which looks unlikely.

I heard about a CC dvd coming in october...here's proof.

"Instant Classic: The Best Of Christian Cage: (On Sale October 16) A comprehensive look at the TNA career of Christian Cage, along with exclusive interviews, photos, video, a look at his private life and much more!"

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/fullnews2.php?all=688

Awesome :D

I'd like to see a XXX dvd even though the Christopher daniels dvd covered it, I want FULL matches. Some other best of sets where I'd like full matches...

Motor City Machine Guns *or seperate releases of Shelley and Sabin*
Rhino
Jay Lethal
Paparazzi collection? Maybe the complete saga of promos and matches? dunno how long that would be though...

I'd love for them to go deep down and get matches from Impact, promo's, interview..etc without compromising the FULL LENGTH MATCHES aspect of the sets. If they did pull matches from Impact they need to stop that shit where they don't "Show" the commercials, but there's still a blackout and 3-5 minutes have passed by, do they mean to tell me they completely stop filming the match ups during commercial breaks? Pathetic.

Alex~Vab

Edit: Can't speak for the match line-up obviously, but the extras on that CC dvd seem to be step in right direction.

I'm biased, but I think Jarrett is in need of one. I want to see a DVD dedicated to how he and his father built TNA and some of his better matches as well, would be a interesting DVD.

I'd have to agree with wanting a Best of: Jeff Jarrett DVD. He's helped get the company up off the ground. I think the only reason one of those DVDs hasn't yet been made, is because he's played a heel most his career in T.N.A. & they may be unsure how many people would truly care to buy it.

I would, regardless, thats for sure!

As far as the next T.N.A. DVD goes.. I've become a huge fan of how W.W.E. is doing there "Anthology" sets. So why not let T.N.A. bring out a Anthology set from their very beginning weekly p.p.v.'s? They could do a huge year-long set & make 3-4 of them, for the first three or four years they weren't really on national t.v.

Just thought i'd post info on the new Christian Cage DVD since alot of people are asking about it.

PREVIEW THE UPCOMING BEST OF CHRISTIAN CAGE DVD – COMING OCTOBER 16
By Bill Banks

Coming October 16 to major retailers everywhere, TNA Wrestling Home Video presents “Instant Classic: The Best Of Christian Cage” on DVD.

The DVD will contain the following features:

- A half-hour comprehensive sitdown interview with Christian Cage on his life and career

- A half-hour “cribs” tour of Cage’s home in Tampa, Florida…a rare look into his private life!

- Never-before seen video and photos of Christian Cage from his childhood and early career

- Exclusive bonus match from 1997 before he became a star: Christian Cage vs. Simon Diamond (featuring bonus commentary from Cage and Diamond)

- Cage’s first on-camera interview during his rookie year with tag team partner Adam Copeland as part of the “Suicide Blondes”

- Christian Cage photo gallery
During the sitdown interview, Cage talks about…

Growing up, his family and his education
His love of hockey and how an accident on the ice made him a fan of wrestling
How a ninja throwing star led to meeting Adam Copeland and their friendship
Funny stories about early jobs before he got into wrestling
How he and Adam chased their dream of getting into wrestling
Breaking into the sport in Canada and the hardships
The night he sustained his first major injury when his nose was smashed in and he had to drive 12 hours back home bleeding
Meeting Rhino for the first time and their history together
Meeting his wife and getting married
How he got his break with the WWE and the person that arranged it for him
The evolution of his persona in the WWE
Why he left the WWE and decided to come to TNA Wrestling
His thoughts on the superstars of TNA Wrestling
His favorite moments in TNA Wrestling
What continues to motivate him
His plans for life after wrestling

The release will also feature seven full matches, with the below lineup:

Against All Odds 2006
World Heavyweight Title Match
Christian Cage vs. Jeff Jarrett

Bound For Glory 2006
8 Mile Street Fight
Christian Cage vs. “The War Machine” Rhino

November 2006 “iMPACT!”
Barbed Wire Six Sides Of Steel
Christian Cage vs. “The War Machine” Rhino

November 2006 “iMPACT!”
Christian Cage vs. Sting

Final Resolution 2007
Christian Cage vs. Sting vs. Abyss

Against All Odds 2007
Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle

Destination X 2007
Christian Cage s. Samoa Joe

Get “Instant Classic: The Best Of Christian Cage” coming on October 16 at retailers everywhere from TNA Home Video!
Off TNAWRESTLING.com

If Jeff Jarrett is getting a DVD thats perfect. He practically started TNA and the DVD would be packed full of matches. But it would be interesting to see all the tna weekly ppvs on a DVD too.

I agree with some i believe Jeff Jarrett should get the DVD. Him and his father started the business and to top it off he is a actually an enjoyable wrestler to watch and he has good mic skills. the dvd will be full of wonderful matches and probably really good but rare interviews so i believe so i believe the Next DVD should be the best of JEFF JARRETT.

Hmm i would like to see a Christan Dvd which i asked for and its coming in October.But i am a big Raven/Rhino fan and i would like it if they had there own Dvds.Also Jay Lethel would have a great dvd.

Hmm i would like to see a Christan Dvd which i asked for and its coming in October.But i am a big Raven/Rhino fan and i would like it if they had there own Dvds.Also Jay Lethel would have a great dvd.

Raven does have a DVD, it's called Nevermore: The Best of Raven, it's fillied with matches from before TNA had a big network deal, they should really make a volume 2 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back